• Teen Wolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enemy Mine

• Explorers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay you cheese eatin surrender monkeys. Lets see everyone and their dog get THIS one right. In lieu of the increased difficulty this one is worth TWO points.
[EDIT]
The question was too big to fit in the poll piece. Go ahead and vote and the question is below.

From what movie, animation, or TV show is this line taken from?
Character1: “Max’s Code."
Character2: "That’s Morse code."
Character1: "MAX’S CODE!”

Last edited:

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
So the winner get a home visit from ChefB for a personal milking, right?

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
Bring Your Own Fucking Gland Draining Orifice Lubricator?

I am very fond of every movie on that list, you are either old like me, or must have watched that movie recently, I really had to think about it.

I'm actually not positive I got this one correct and don't have a copy of the movie on hand to check, but if I remember Max correctly I think it is.

I also had a huge crush on Kate Capshaw when I was a teen, hell and as an adult, she is still a great looking lady.

Bring Your Own Fucking Gland Draining Orifice Lubricator?

I am very fond of every movie on that list, you are either old like me, or must have watched that movie recently, I really had to think about it.

I'm actually not positive I got this one correct and don't have a copy of the movie on hand to check, but if I remember Max correctly I think it is.

I also had a huge crush on Kate Capshaw when I was a teen, hell and as an adult, she is still a great looking lady.
Damn near 40 myself and have seen every movie in the list numerous times. It's actually one of my favorites from when I was a kid.

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Used to be, drums were 55 gallons. Damn millennials.

Polling closed! The correct answer and one of the best movies of all time is - Space Camp!

Just two more questions to go. Tonights Bonus question and then tomorrows final Q.

Congratulations to this weeks braniacs/losers/good guessers are:
huntgod
jonathonhawke
skylatron
doomcrewinc
AkRipper

Top Bottom