History of Unrepentant

Wauw!!!!
What an awesome read!
And fun to see that U came to be, much like my own LOTRO-clan.
If I get accepted, I'd be most grateful to be part of Unrepentant!!
Way to go people!! This is how I think a guild should be! :cool:

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Holy hell...it's been 6 years since Fosco wrote this up. Little bit o' history has been made since then...

Silentgurl

Promoter
Wow...this was a great/awesome read! I think it's a comforting feeling to know there is a "history" there, as to where things all began and where the community stands Today :)

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
Holy hell...it's been 6 years since Fosco wrote this up. Little bit o' history has been made since then...
Finally broke ourselves free of the tyranny of Stonar's greeny leadership, thank the Gaming Gods.

It would have been nearly impossible to maintain the chronicle, with the decline of the MMO - and me not being in the rainbow room for the last 3-4 years.

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
Holy crap, has it been that long? Daaaaaaaaaamn.
Well, I stepped down as a purple name in January 2015, and Fosco went back to red later that same year, I think.

He probably figured his work was done once he saw me to the door, and ensured the doorknob hit my ass on the way out.

Well, I stepped down as a purple name in January 2015, and Fosco went back to red later that same year, I think.

He probably figured his work was done once he saw me to the door, and ensured the doorknob hit my ass on the way out.
I had given up on you long before...:eek: I demoted myself on a day when some trivial nonsense was stirring the shit simultaneously at work and here. I couldn't deal with both anymore, and work pays a lot better. Besides, the U works better with turnover n the rainbow.

Great history here.....glad I hopefully becaome a part of your most interesting history and family....rock on guys and gals!

Top Bottom