Grown-Up Toys (nsfw now)

Dream 'toy'? I think any guy that grew up between the late '70s up to the very early '90s can agree with me on this one.

[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
I, uh, thought this thread was going to be about something else and I'm a little disappointed.

I, uh, thought this thread was going to be about something else and I'm a little disappointed.
Like, I feel like someone should warn sharppointystick before he buys a ticket and concessions and settles in for this show.

Folks, when Tef puts something in nested Spoiler tags, he means it. *awkward pause* He means it.

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
People forget Val Kilmer started in comedy, Top Secret and Real Genius are two of my all time favorites.

I feel much better, now that this thread has been dragged down to an appropriate level of Ueyness. I was a bit worried that it might fail to live down to the title, but everyone came through nicely. Good job!

Spoiler:

I really pity the guy that dates the woman that uses TSex. I mean talk about riding a skateboard into an airplane hangar.

Fun fact: the owner of that company is a guy, and he is known to test every single product personally.

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
I really pity the guy that dates the woman that uses TSex. I mean talk about riding a skateboard into an airplane hangar.
I'm not sure I know what TSex is but I promise you vaginas don't work the way you are suggesting they do.

ObiWanJabroni

Official Coiner of Terms
Community Officer
I'm not sure I know what TSex is but I promise you vaginas don't work the way you are suggesting they do.
Its in the nested spoiler from T-dogg on the first page.

Part of me knows that you're right, but part of me suspects that thing might bend most well known rules about anatomy.

Top Bottom