Greetings Earthlings!

I am in the app process right now, thought I'd pop in and say Hi! Had a nice run last night w/ a few of you - thanks for letting this noob ride your coat-tails! Trying to focus on healing, but, I am extremely rusty. The bulk of my mmo experience I have played ranged dps, so healing is a refreshing change of pace. I am also running w/ my main toon's backstory, loosely based on the Medic class in TF2. I've got a Lifetime for CO, but haven't played in a couple of years; so much has changed! Lots to look forward to here, and hopefully with some good-time-Charlies that don't mind too terribly if I ask stupid questions in chat!
Catch you tonight. I'm looking forward to the Mentor Sunday idea. Thanks Dagz!
~Capt.Spalding

I am sorry but while you are an app we have to demote you to Private Spalding. Once you are accepted we will review your name and status and possibly allow you Warrant Officer and then allow you to rank up to captain normally. This should have been in the fine print at the time of the app. I apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion on your part.
Semisincerly, MegaGeneral (6 star) AkRipper

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
Private First Class, since he was proactive enough to actually post outside the app forum...

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
I think we should call him "Ned".

Hey Ned, you ever think about coming over to Neverwinter to heal for us? Pikul dropped the ball on that one...last we heard he was being held captive by a tribe of rabid orcs, who were threatening to sodomize him on the hour every hour unless we paid the 11 silver ransom. So far we've collect 8 copper, 4 bottle caps, a ball of lint and a broken bottle. And that's after 11 fund-raisers, so I'm not optimistic about ever getting him back.

On the positive side, it's been a while since he's gotten so much attention from the ladies*.

*if you count an orc in a wig and wedding dress a lady

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
ANOTHER guy from Seattle? WTF? They breed Ueys up there?

lol. I think so Pfloyd! There do seem to be a lot of us up here I guess.

Oh, and Ironzerg, I have a spare 2 coppers plus a rusty dagger I can toss in for the ransom!

Haha! Never been demoted so fast. That's ok though - I have too much responsibility as it is. And what is an 'Uey'? Is that good?
Not played Neverwinter for a long long time; what version are we talking about? In any case, leave that guy to the gobbos. Heal thyself, and all that you know. And, um, is that an image from World of Whorecraft in your sig?! /hifive

Uey has many meanings in Unrepentant. Uey is first and foremost our drunken U mascot. You can always check him out at the top left of every page and whisper sweet nothings in his ear while you fondle his buns. Caution, he may either set his beer down, pull out a shank and start to scrap like a wild animal, or he may lean in for canoodling. You never can tell with Uey.

A "Uey" is also a member of Unrepentant. And we all have the inflamed ass-brand to prove it.

Well, that is some fantastic info right there! Thanks for the inside scoop.
Unrelated - I posted a new thread re: Mumble. Can NOT connect for the life of me. I am all up to date, correct info, etc. I read a suggestion to enter the IP address, if mumble.unrepetantganing.com isnt working. Can someone hook me up w/ that? And it's .com, not .org, right?
Thanks gang!

Top Bottom