Get My FBI File

Did you know under the freedom of information act you can get your FBI file?
http://www.getmyfbifile.com/form.php

One woman who got hers found out the FBI had been spying on her for years.
So I dare some people to get theirs and see if they can find out that they were being spied on.
And if not, now they will be spying on you! :D

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
StarMonkey said:
I'm slightly weirded out by this page, and didn't fill anything out. :)
By visiting the page, they're probably already spying on you.

Loyn

The Lemon Merchant
First, I think the paranoia is premature. The most sensitive information entered is a phone number, also, after clicking through a little, no money is exchanged on the website itself. It's simply an input field where you state how much of the printing/mailing fees you're willing to pay for your records to be sent.

It's interesting, at least. I may go ahead and print these off (I want to see my CIA file) and see what happens. If/when I get a response, I'll let you guys know... and post it under Life 1.0.

Yeah.....I'm tempted, but I'm skeptical that this just doesn't put you on a watchlist or something. :p

I saw my NSA file twice, which included FBI gathered information. I've been interviewed twice since leaving the Navy, one of those times to answer why a friend born in Russia put me as a reference to join the Navy (isn't as uncommon as it sounds).

If you really want to see this type of info gathered on you though, you'd do better paying $150 or so (paralegal/attourney) to file it in court in your own name. Other people doing for you via internet likely draws more attention than doing it yourself. I simply asked the interviewer if I could get permission to see mine while being interviewed; I got a strange look and a few questions the last time, but his boss gave the go ahead... and it was noted that I requested and viewed it the first time as well. I know I've been watched for at least 3 years total of my life, intermittently.

I have a high level security clearance, so I know they spy on me. Doesn't bother me any, I have nothing to hide. I also get to see this file every 5 years when they go through my life with a fine tooth comb, so I don't feel the need to request it.

I know for a fact mine must be huge since I am banned from ever visiting Russia again by their government.

Considering how closely I worked for and with certain agencies during two of my deployments to Iraq, mine probably has its own filing cabinet and a terabyte hard drive to boot...... :D

Heh... I've done this already.... and I have QUITE the lengthy File.

I used to be active in the protest against Scientology. Incase you guys aren't aware of the history of that... A few years ago Anonymous; before it was hacking world governments and corporations went to war with Scientology. That's how Anonymous originally became known to the general public. I used to run the Website for the Anonymous Cell in NYC, I also co-founded https://whyweprotest.net/. Eventually my ideals started falling out of line with the rest of anonymous's. Anonymous is out there more or less just to fuck with people more than anything. They didn't follow any type of structure, and often times each cell would make up it's own unorganized government, that eventually gets overthrown because a few people don't like the way things are done, rinse, wash, repeat. It creates TONS of drama.

Last I requested my file was right after all that happened. Since the BIG hacks and all that, I don't know if they've expanded my file. I'm actually going to try to request another file on me.

williamsond

DDO Usurper
I get vetted for my job and would love to tell you all about the hilarious hi jinx involved but unfortunately I'm bound by the Offical secrets act so may be your kids will read about them one day but given the state of teh UK govenrment today best not go spilling the beans(I would probably be extradited to the US and water boarded)

Dave If that is my real name ;)

I clicked the link, entered absolutely no information, and clicked the button for results. The site generated a bunch of random letters and otherwise did nothing (that I've figured out yet). Anyhoo, I copied the letters to a notepad for future fun. For now, just a laugh.

Top Bottom