GA Application

Which branch(es) are you joining us in? (Aion, Champs, DDO, GA, STO): GA

Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) Yes, I'm 26

Are you a member of any other guild in that game? No

What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with? Lv 10 Recon so far but have not played other class yet to feel them out.

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? Nope abut plan on making new ones

Did you read our charter and rules? Which rules translation was your favorite? Yes, English was my favorite only one i could read.

Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) No, ventrilo is a nice tool to use in games for keeping organized and for team work.

Answer the following 4 questions. PROTIP: if your answer is shorter than the question, we will make fun of you for being boring.
1. What's the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing thing you have ever done: One was 5 years ago when working as a cook and my pants tore from my ass down to my knee. The funny part was we were busy and i kept working another hour boxers and ass hanging out trying not to burn it in the possess. Here is something that was dumb and embarrassing, i was at best buy yesterday looking at all the pc games. There is a game called "where's waldo" on the shelf. well a lady walks by looking at games and reads the title out load where's waldo. I than point it out to here and teller the games is right there. not noticing that she was reading it. Ya felt like a dumb ass for that.

2. What is your Zombie Plan? Grab a big ass gun and kick some ass. When i run out of ammo, put my head between my legs and kiss my ass good by!

3. Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <name of drink>:
Jägermeister is ban of my existences. one night heavy night of drinking i was doing jager bombs and shots by the end of the night i was drink it from the bottle. Next thing i know I'm hugging the toilet for the rest of the night. Worst thing was it had been my GF birthday party. Ya she was pissed.

4. Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming: Well i am a network Admin for a bank and i spend my weekends hanging out with my GF luckily for me she is a games so i can play all the games i want and not get her pissed off at me. other than that im pretty much laid back trying to save money right now to buy a house.Oh ya also i hunt ninjas in my spare time. They may be hard to find but well worth it when you catch them.

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you make below:
• Favorite Type of Music: Rock
• Favorite Movie: Boondock Saints
• Favorite Book: Consider Phlebas by Iain m. Banks
• Favorite Drink: Rum & coke
• Favorite Non MMO Game: Call of duty modern warfare 2

Zelmen said:
Did you read our charter and rules? Which rules translation was your favorite? "Freedom to play games the way you want to play, when you want to play them" I was glade to see this. Also that you all get your drink on and pants off gaming is the norm.
I'll start off with that you missed the actual question :D
That being said, while the application is not so bad it is a bit on the lean side, take a look at our Accepted Applications and see if you can flesh out yours a little bit.

I agree with Lackland, a little lean, can easily be improved.

I'll rephrase the "never drink again" question. Is there any drink, alcoholic or not, that the sight or very name of it may make you feel ill or fills you with disgust?

Good movie, Boondock Saints, have you seen the second? I haven't (didn't air in any theaters nearby me) so I always wondered how good it was.

How are your ninja hunts? Do you ever run into lawn ninjas?

Ok when back and fixed it up some. lets see what gets picked apart next. Hell ya i saw boondock saints 2 that was bad ass! Loved how they put rocko in it.

Good app. showed attentiveness and fixed up his app as well. Did well in-game and in vent. Approved.

Top Bottom