Futurama gets the axe...again.

The way to solve this kind of thing is to find/support out-of-channel delivery services. Petition netflix/hulu to pick them up, for example. Those two can afford to cater to niche audiences and are likely the future of television anyway.
I would love for this to happen. Now, add in Firefly, and Chuck to sweeten the deal.

SWEET!!! Now that the craps outta the way maybe we can get more Honey BooBoo...:grin::lol:
Everybody prepare your pitchforks, torches, and ropes, cuz we gonna have us an ol' fashioned lynching party!

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
The last couple of seasons of Chuck were nearly unwatchable for me...the only thing that kept me coming back was Adam Baldwin.

I had actually forgotten about Carnivale, thanks for rubbing salt in that wound :-(

On a different note, I finally sat down and watched most of the Veronica Mars shows, my 15 year old has a favorite new shows and is mid season 3 as in type this. Good news it is getting a film.

Though I love Futurama, I do find it more miss than hit since it came back...still 49% of hit on that show is better than 100% on most others.

The last couple of seasons of Chuck were nearly unwatchable for me...the only thing that kept me coming back was Adam Baldwin.
They weren't nearly as good as the first 2, but I still found them pretty good. Also, Adam Baldwin. 'nuff said.

If we are going to complain about abrupt and stupid cancellations, what about Dollhouse...or Dead Like Me! So much nerd rage...

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
Dollhouse gone right as it really got rolling and Dead Like Me was awesome as well...at least it got a movie to close up a few loose ends.

If we are going to complain about abrupt and stupid cancellations, what about Dollhouse...or Dead Like Me! So much nerd rage...
Its been a while since I watched dollhouse...but it seemed like they at least got some warning so they were able to close out the story with the end of the second season...although it could definitely have used some more awesomeness...

Its been a while since I watched dollhouse...but it seemed like they at least got some warning so they were able to close out the story with the end of the second season...although it could definitely have used some more awesomeness...
Well and see that was kind of one of the most annoying things, the crammed god knows how many years worth of plot into one season...It would have been better to continue on track and then try to sell the IP around for a few years then just blow the whole thing open and ruin any chance of getting it going again.

I suppose you have a point there...but I'd almost rather have an ending then have it sitting there unfinished, wondering if they would ever get it going again.

I would be watching Duck Dynasty on A&E. I saw that show while I was staying in a hotel earlier this year and laughed my ass off.
Almost all the Southern boys are like that. You should see how my Dad & I obnoxiously carry on at resturants & such with stories of how he'd catch Catfish with his hands...he'd just wrap bait between his fingers, or how my Grandad used to steal Pool Cues from the county Billiard parlor, and he had to walk out the place all crooked & sideways with a pool Stick down his pantleg.

I'm sure you'd be very entertained by a trip to West Alabama or Louisiana.

It's truly a different culture.

Last edited:
Top Bottom