Evictions suck but all is good

Howdy folks haven't been on at all for the last 3 weeks or so, me my sis and her Girlfriend got evicted from our apartment for taking care of a friends dog for a week while he was on vacation in Maui, the management did an inspection during this week and found we had a dog in the house and decided to assume it had always been there and evicted us on the grounds of breaching the lease.

No amount of cajoling or civil (which is VERY hard for me even without being stressed hehe) discussion would sway them from seeing this as it was, just helping a friend for a week, so luckily my sisters GF's Parents owned a house in the California Central Valley and are allowing us to take it over remodel it here and there and to keep it as long as we need to for $650 a month, which is used to pay for the mortgage on it, so not only did they help us we are helping them as well so it all works out VERY well.

So just wanted to give folks here a shout out and to let ya'll know I haven't bailed or just forgotten being apart of this group and that it feels OH SO GODDAMN good to have internet again.

Take care all and see ya round, with any luck i'll be in STO by the end of the month as well as CO.

Well it doesn't sound like its all bad. A place to stay for only $60 a month? I think you got the better end of that deal.

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
Narfington said:
Well it doesn't sound like its all bad. A place to stay for only $60 a month? I think you got the better end of that deal.
Narf is mathematically challenged...that's $650 a month, not $60. Still a helluva price in California.

Aye they helpped move with a friggin landscappers pickup, one of those big ass pickups with a couple of wooden sides that go up from the truck bed about 4 feet lol, so the move was done in 1 day :2thumbsup: and for CA yeah this is a glorious price about $225 per person (giving the guy a little extra just to keep things simple) for A 2 bedroom house.

But now comes the fun of job hunting in a small town lol hellloooooo walmart!, not alot of place's out here in need of an overpaid doorstop aka security guard but i'll make something work, Afterall I gotta feed my addiction and CO has ben a gooooood fix the last 2 days.

Top Bottom