Epic facebook heist.

yep. extremely funny. just a matter of time before the parents find out now. all those facebookfail.com sites are pretty funny

Ahahahaha! Man thats rich. When will people learn, if you have a dirty secret, don't leave a paper trail!

Narfington said:
Ahahahaha! Man thats rich. When will people learn, if you have a dirty secret, don't leave a paper trail!

Sigh, never, but at least i've learned a little encryption... i mean c'mon, use pictures or something, not words!

I found it hilarious that she referred to sex as "V-Card" That sounds so futuristic, like its a PC Card slot...just for penises.

Mighty Fexty said:
I found it hilarious that she referred to sex as "V-Card" That sounds so futuristic, like its a PC Card slot...just for penises.
I thought "HS" would have been "Have Sex" .. and I wondered about the V-Card .. but maybe I missed out on that since I'm like.. foreign ;)

I think the "HS" is actually "HJ" for hand job. At least when I zoom in on it, it looks like a J

Mighty Fexty said:
I think the "HS" is actually "HJ" for hand job. At least when I zoom in on it, it looks like a J
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was HJ. At least I don't remember seeing "HS" anywhere on there.

Mighty Fexty said:
K, so I need glasses :p

She should have been consistent then, and call a blowjob a BJ, that would have made sense.

Anyway, pretty sure this is a hoax :p
And pretty annoyed by the fact that the rule still goes that if you're a dude you're considered cool if you do this stuff, and if you're a girl you get reason to kill yourself over it. Where's all the fairness!

I agree with you. The stigma where a guy that does these things is a stud, and a woman that does it is a whore is a bit lopsided. The reason that this particular situation is funny ( at least for me ) is this particular person made a full on list for her goals/aspirations in 2010. If the creator of this list had been a guy, I would have found it even funnier since its just a silly thing to do.

Stepping out of my immature box, I find things like this list to be disgusting. You take movies like The Pregnancy Pact, or bullshit shows like Secret Life, of a Teenager, or Teen Mom, since parents are so disconnected from their kids, they let them watch these sensationalized movies to impressionable kids and the result is young girls/boys that don't understand how to respect themselves. At the end of the day, we have teenagers referring to sex as "V-Cards", therefor detaching the true gravity of the act from what it actually is, sex, immature, reckless, misguided sex.

/steps down from soap box, and back into immature box.

Omg this is absolutely hilarious. Btw V-card refers to losing virginity as far as I know. This is down right hilarious and awful at the same time.

jeppetto said:
Omg this is absolutely hilarious. Btw V-card refers to losing virginity as far as I know. This is down right hilarious and awful at the same time.
I like your avatar, lol.

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
V-Card is like Race Card, or what not, you are playing your Virgin Card...see?

I see now, I really thought it was like "vag-card" which didnt entirely make sense, but at the same time, its been a while since I was in highschool. not that long, but i like to pretend its been a while.

Whether that's morally condemnable is up for debate, but it's definitely hilarious. It's not that hard to believe either.

However, I'm not too long out of high school, but "v-card" is not a euphemism for virginity that I've ever heard.

I believe the reason a woman sleeping around too much is such a bad thing is that it results in a "hot dog down a hallway" case then.

Stribog said:
Whether that's morally condemnable is up for debate, but it's definitely hilarious. It's not that hard to believe either.

However, I'm not too long out of high school, but "v-card" is not a euphemism for virginity that I've ever heard.
First time I heard the term was 2 years ago, in my senior year of high school. I was utterly confused when it was mentioned.

Top Bottom