Diablo 3, WoW App: Semiprogmar (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

Which game(s) are you applying in?
Diablo 3, WoW

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
Semiprogamer

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
Welfare gamer

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
1) i got in a rift raft with a mail box....guess who won?
*Spoilers! I won, was riding a bike holding 2 basketballs but dropped one, which i proceeded to try and bounce so i could catch. What i failed to realize was that i was then heading straight towards a mailbox and you probably see were this goes.
2) got in a rift raft with a fence...guess who won?
*Spoilers! Again with the basketballs i was on the court getting my game on #NBApro, when i bounced one over some wooden fences. I had climb over them to get the ball buuuuuuut when climbing back over gravity decided to increase itself by 1000% and well you get where this story goes...
NOTES TO THE READER: I'm not some crazy destruction lover I just happen to be a very clumsy individual that has a nack for getting himself into accidents and making stuff kinda break

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Not to give talk much but I work in a pretty dangerous field. Everyday I put my life on the line dealing creatures from the dark below. We have many names for that which my kind call them but in the common tongue they have but one name, consumers. Every day I go and help these consumers do what most people wouldn't dare think of attempting: selling pet supplies. Yes, I work at a pet store were there's always a chance that I could have my face torn of by either animal or consumer just trying to provide them with substinance or whatever they're needing. What I do might not sound so treacherous, let me ask you a question: have you ever worked at a pet store?

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne
*These were the reasons like many others why I dwelve (that should be a word) into the World of Warcraft where I have spent countless years of my young life. This game had compelling story which to this day I still love watching all the cinematics, amazing game play, and to this day is one I'll pull up and do some gaming on when nothing else just sounds good to me.
Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth
*I've always been the biggest fan of Middle Earth (that's right George Lucas with your Star Wars, I don't need you) and every movie and pratically every game i'm in love with. But Middle Earth is that game were not only had I to beat it via play and beat final boss but to unlock everything, max characters and go back to the final boss and KICK HIS ASS! Sorry, he was pure evil when I fought him much the first time so going back being thrice as powerful....ahh the feelz.
3) Dynasty Warriors
*One of the games that the company just craps out a newer version of every couple of years. A game with basically the same story since the very first one...and I still go out of my way to get them.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Going to make this one rather short. I get to like everyone. Sure there is that tiny thing about a person I don't like but that but that's nothing special. I'm what some people might call too nice, and work with everyone in whatever situation we're in. Not the answer you were looking for but that's why there's two groups: haters that hate and....well unhaters i guess.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Sit down lad and let me tell you a bit about myself. I was adventerous when I was a young lad. I loved going out into the wilderness and exploring every sort of cave on glaive or just whatever (or for you ladies that just like nice walks through nature with a man *wink*).
Oh! There was this one time a friend and I were at small concert and the guitar play and we were doing that russian styel dance. The one were you get low on the ground and toss you're feet out. Good times

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I was recommended by a friend of course to sign up. It wasn't anything was going to take real serious unit I met some of the other people that he talked with and had a blast gaming with. If the playing with other members is as fun as i had with just the few I've met already I know it's going to be great times ahead. (Getting deep, bring out the tears)

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
At the moment I don't have any questions, though later i''ll probably have a million that's how I've always been whatever I goes on. Umm...yeah that's about it.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
I mean I've been taught not to take from strangers but you would think Leo from Matrix would think that taking pills form strangers. From what the internet suggests I should take a genie lamp. There of course must be a genie in the lamp. If even if it doesn't grant me wishes then at least I have someone to make conversation with before I probably get murdered or something.

Attachments

Semi has been my friend for many years and yes I am also a newbie to Uey but after meeting a bunch of you I had to rope him into this group of LEET gamers!

Well, I've never worked at a pet store (to answer your question), but tell me, what's the weirdest pet you've helped a customer find something for?

Tag anyone in Area 52's Badwolf Corporation for an invite into the guild. The guild has been a little quiet, but I'm sure it will pick up when 6.2 is available.

Onto questions: What kind of pet do you dread walking into your store?

Winking aside, are you an orienteer, spelunker, hiker, or just randomly wandering the wilderness at times?

One that comes to mind is this one guy who kept calling and was either drunk or high (I still debate on either) asking the most random questions and everytime either I or someone else who answered his questions gave him their name he would call us something else. To this day I still call my manager by the drunk guys name and she loves/hates it :D.

I'd say more of a random wanderererer but whenever given the chance to do something EXTREEEEME I put on my lederhosers on.

Well, I've never worked at a pet store (to answer your question), but tell me, what's the weirdest pet you've helped a customer find something for?
Just now found the quote button which should make answering a lot easier (Huzzah!). I hate anyone who brings in spiders or bugs. Call a wimp but if it ain't fluffy then somethings wrong with it. One time I even almost killed my managers spider on accident because I saw it and my immediate reaction was to crush it.

I worked in a pet store too! Does yours have fish? Mine had fish. I hated spending time explaining how to set up a freshwater tank in the proper way to someone only to have them disregard everything I said and come back a week later saying how all the fish they bought died and that they want a refund. I think dealing with people and fishtanks was the most frustrating thing. No, cichlids and guppies aren't friends.

Welcome to our application process. I enjoyed reading your application. I'm pretty active in our WoW branch, both on Horde (Area 52) and Alliance (Hyjal) servers. We have a lot of fun other stuff that goes on sometimes including rowdy games of Cards Against Humanity on Fridays sometimes and Smite (next date is June 26 9pm EST).

So far I know you like fluffy creatures, lederhosen, quality control testing random things with your head and playing games. What other things do you like to do? Read? Train for triathlons? Sample types of beard oil? Take long walks on the beach? Juggle angry hermit crabs?

Do you have a party trick? Like, can you lick your elbow or have mentalist powers?

I worked in a pet store too! Does yours have fish? Mine had fish. I hated spending time explaining how to set up a freshwater tank in the proper way to someone only to have them disregard everything I said and come back a week later saying how all the fish they bought died and that they want a refund. I think dealing with people and fishtanks was the most frustrating thing. No, cichlids and guppies aren't friends.

Welcome to our application process. I enjoyed reading your application. I'm pretty active in our WoW branch, both on Horde (Area 52) and Alliance (Hyjal) servers. We have a lot of fun other stuff that goes on sometimes including rowdy games of Cards Against Humanity on Fridays sometimes and Smite (next date is June 26 9pm EST).

So far I know you like fluffy creatures, lederhosen, quality control testing random things with your head and playing games. What other things do you like to do? Read? Train for triathlons? Sample types of beard oil? Take long walks on the beach? Juggle angry hermit crabs?

Do you have a party trick? Like, can you lick your elbow or have mentalist powers?
First of all, rock on for being a Smite player! Secondly, my store does not have fish (our store it very tiny). I'm also not that well versed with fish or aquatics and more so on canine, feline, learning small animals. I still am trying but its just harder for me to retain information on aquatic animals.
I am a reader, mostly major nerd books like ones that involve magic or the WoW books. And my most amazing trick is what I call the catapiler. Its basically like the worm except without getting your whole body to wiggle. And I'll never dare juggle hermit crabs, you fuck with those guys and be ready to have your bedroom full of those bastards ready to get ya. I know cuz of friend of mine who's still at a facility due to going crazy after he walked the attack.

Hoy Hoy! Welcome to the app process!
Good start to your app. Good participation/interaction so far :)

So...you hate haters that hate. That's ok...I can't tolerate intolerant people. So I guess we are even. :)

Questions...........
1. Who is you favorite historical person and why?
2. Do you like to cook? What is your favorite type of foods?
3. What is your zombie plan?

So far so good. Keep up with the banter and you will do fine!

Hi! Welcome to the process. Have you managed to get an invite to one of the WoW Guilds yet? I haven't been on much of late as my main desktop has decided not to work anymore (silly thing keeps saying there is a USB overload and shutting down even though no USB devices are hooked up and I just can't be bothered to try to figure it out :rolleyes:)

If any of these have been asked already I apologize but my reading comprehension is a bit low this week...

Do you prefer Horde or Alliance and why?

Cats or Dogs? (There is a right answer!)

You sure did luck out with your Pet Shop, your pet shop job > my pet shop job. Not having to deal with the whole fish thing is great. The info on fish is better learned by doing. I've had fishtanks (mostly fresh but some salt) throughout my life and that's how I retained the info. I'm finally fishtank free and I don't have to have panic attacks if the electricity goes out. Yay!

Woohoo! We have a bunch of readers here. How are those WoW books? I have been considering reading them. Have you read all the WoW lore Blizzard has on line.. it is a LOT of reading, well there used to be pages and pages - I don't see it on the website anymore : / Are you pumped about the WoW movie that will be coming out?

Do you play Smite? What character or type of characters do you prefer (guardian, assassin, support, ranged etc..)

lol I think we would all like to see video footage of that caterpillar move. You can always distract a horde of angry hermit crabs with peanut butter. They can't resist the stuff.

Aliver posed some good questions. I'll add to his #3 Zombie question. What would be your ultimate melee weapon for zombie killing?

Hello Semiprogramar. For how long have you WoWed? How do you prefer to spend your WoW time?

Hoy Hoy! Welcome to the app process!
Good start to your app. Good participation/interaction so far :)

So...you hate haters that hate. That's ok...I can't tolerate intolerant people. So I guess we are even. :)

Questions...........
1. Who is you favorite historical person and why?
2. Do you like to cook? What is your favorite type of foods?
3. What is your zombie plan?

So far so good. Keep up with the banter and you will do fine!
Sorry for taking so long to reply didn't know I had a second page XD.
1. My favorite historical person? That was a question I was not expecting but still love to answer. Ah man, it would probably be between Socrates or Confucius. I could make a very long list and mention every single philosopher in history but that would be like, a lot of typing and stuff. Both the men I mentioned are very well known for the wisdom which they bestowed on mankind but being the one's that questioned the morality of mankind when things set and stone during their times you could say I respect (not even the word I can seem to find in my brain). OH! Admire is what i was trying to think of, geeeeeez. I wouldn't mind meeting Merlin if he was real. Who wouldn't want to meet that guy, he's the great, great, great, great grandfather of Gandalf and Dumbledore.
2. I find cooking to be quite enjoyable but a cook that you would not want exactly (your picture seems to be giving me a more dissapointed look as I type this). I have a very weird way of doings things (that does not mean I don't wash my hands before hand) that honestly baffles myself sometimes (okay, more like a lot). The holy grail of kinds of food I do enjoy is the potato. Its one of the only vegetables that you can cook with anything and it just turns out awesome (Barney Stinson Style). I love doing homemade pizzas and pizzas cooked over a fire. I mean like an actual pizza, not the pot pies ones (though those are just as amazing too). And here's to sum up the rest here's a quote, "Arby's! We have the meats!" (though I've only eaten there once...)
3. I talked about this with some people at my work place but we planned on actually hiding at a pet store. No one is going there when the zombies come, they want clean food and water for themselves. We actually have human grade dog food that will last a very long time, but equipment to block the main doors, as well as access to other buildings which we can use the materials to build whatever with.

Again sorry for not responding so quick, just found out by a friend and right before work about my second page lol. Hope you liked my responses.

Hi! Welcome to the process. Have you managed to get an invite to one of the WoW Guilds yet? I haven't been on much of late as my main desktop has decided not to work anymore (silly thing keeps saying there is a USB overload and shutting down even though no USB devices are hooked up and I just can't be bothered to try to figure it out :rolleyes:)

If any of these have been asked already I apologize but my reading comprehension is a bit low this week...

Do you prefer Horde or Alliance and why?

Cats or Dogs? (There is a right answer!)
People have already mentioned both the Horde and Alliance guilds I just need to make a toon. I have a couple of lvl 100s and all my other 90s on another realm and building up confidence to go try out a whole new realm. I've never experienced one without a very good buddy of mine being with me. Kind of ridiculous of me but I'm just weird like that.

1. To answer you question I would say All...well Hord....no Allianc....I'm going to need some time to think about that
*15 hours later* Can I choose the Scourge?
Nah, but for realz I play a lot more on my Alliance characters but I enjoy the Horde side too. If you want me to really wip out my nerd glasses and an tea I would talk about the lore awesomeness of each team (with a pathetic britiash accent if I do say so myself).
2. Hope you weren't expecting me to say the C word. Sorry but i'm all about them dogs, dogs, dogs. But for real I actually do really enjoy cats but my mother is allergic to them (and for 15 years lied to me saying I was too) so I've grown up with dogs my whole life basically. Ever seen Homeward Bound? OMG so many tears. Actually have a guy who frequently comes to my store who has a pit bull with the same name as the one in the movie. Everytime I see him I get the feelz lolz

Hello Semiprogramar. For how long have you WoWed? How do you prefer to spend your WoW time?
I've been WoWe since....i got to do some math. (20-5)/82*7.968......squared by 5.....minus afk time....be about 5 years I think. I actually started a little earlier but was not around for long cuz my bank cut me off (aka parents). On WoW i do some many things. I'm very random and will start doing the weirdest things or pick up on something I stopped trying to do after a year. To give you an exact answer I would usually say lvling alts but call my a piece of brown cake but I just don't care of Draenor lvling zones. Lately it seems to be gathering gold just to spend it on upgrading my BoA lvling sets which I have finally achieved :D. Also gearing up my two mains, my paly and shamy (i like classes that end with a Y, it just makes me happy).

Also if someone would loooooove to mention how they have how they have their WoW characters or icons of icons like Smite or Steam underneath comments I would try to mail you some lasagna as a thank. Fair warning it may have gone bad by the time you get it but it's only a maybe! Have hope ;)

Top Bottom