Dave 6000

williamsond

DDO Usurper
Ufficer
well that's it I've reached another uey milestone this is my 6000th post those who know me from old know what that means, I post inter-species erotica... enjoy you animals, at least its not a donkey this time.

here's to 6000 more

Dave

Last edited:

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Ufficer
Aw, bless your heart...damn Dao still has more posts than me :-(

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
I'm gonna have to start shitposting a little more so I can catch up. To Dave, of course. No way I'm matching Dao's or Hunt's post count.

williamsond

DDO Usurper
Ufficer
i thought that six thousand was a lot but then i remember that I've been with the U now for about 10 years (i think) so its only really 2 day... (maths was never my strong suit...or spelling to be fair)

I've been here awhile now I'm not even sure when i joined up there was internet. If I remember correctly I think we just shouted proto-language at Dao and rubbed sticks together to prove we could make fire, that was the application process, that or bribe hunt with mammoth haunches.

thats still 11.5 posts every week, with no breaks or holiday sir. Thats a lot of posts, deccenial or not

williamsond

DDO Usurper
Ufficer
and to its all so i have an excuse to post inter species love photos every thousand

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
Aw, bless your heart...damn Dao still has more posts than me :-(
And I've basically stopped posting since I stepped down in 2015. So with five years of time to catch up, I still have a (slowly decreasing) lead. I seriously posted way too much back in the day.

That being said, I've never once posted to that Word Association thread. I sincerely hope that they delete that thread one day, just so I can watch everyone else's post count drop by 50-90%. :icon_twisted:

Top Bottom