CO Application - Mastarfin2

Which branch(es) are you joining us in? (Aion, Champs, DDO, GA, STO):
Champions Online - i have tons of characters in DDO (no longer play it at this time) - NO idea what GA stands for so guess that means a negative on that one - and STO? Love the TV show and the Movies (even the bad ones) don't really wanna play an online game about it :)

Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply)
YES - 41 - u did want my actual age correct? not the age i act (which varies depending on my currently medicated state)

Are you a member of any other guild in that game?
NO - You are the guild I WILL join and there are no others...you WILL let me join... :) it is already written

What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with?
CHAOS@Mastarfin2 - lvl 15 - Telekinetic ----- Starscream@Mastarfin2 - lvl 11 Powerarmor
Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
NO friends or family (YET) - at least none that will admidt to it

Did you read our charter and rules? Which rules translation was your favorite?
YES - Loved them!....who wrote it btw? Need to meet :)

Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids)
NOPE....love VENT

Answer the following 4 questions. PROTIP: if your answer is shorter than the question, we will make fun of you for being boring.
1. What's the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing thing you have ever done:
Had to think about this one for a few minutes so i passed it up and went on to the other questions...I believe my answer to question # 3 qualifies....plz see below :)
Okay i thought of a funny thing about me - I relate to the world in episodes/movies etc....I see something in real life and go OMG...that's just like on "Seinfeld"! or that reminds me of a moment from "Star Trek" etc...I'm constantly doing that...Is that bad? do i watch too much T.V. or movies? Probably.

2. What is your Zombie Plan?
Personally? Shoot on sight! (Bash/Hack/Back over with a car) I mean really...if I were to ever see an actual ZOMBIE i would freak out!...who wouldn't? Not much into the zombie movies....but one night ... late at night my wife and I watched Sean of the Dead...OMG....okay....come'on I think that movie basically explains my feelings about zombies...if they were real and I actually met one (or a bunch of ones) pretty much my plan would be to fast walk circles around them while beating/cutting/chopping/bashing the wholly crap outta them. Then...once i grew tired of that...i'd increase my speed to a very fast walk and get outta dodge

3. Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <name of drink>:
Alcohol - (well i actually still drink it just VERY little and not so often) Here's the story...and it's all true (every word) When i was VERY young (like 5 years old) My dad took me out to cut a bunch of wood...he brought along sandwiches and cookies some water...milk and OF COURSE beer. Now...during the course of the chopping and stacking wood (in the back of the truck) my dad drank all the water and milk. So when we sat down to eat our sandwiches all we had to drink was BEER. He turned to me and said, and I quote!, 'Be careful...just take little sips!" and handed me MY BEER. I guzzled that thing like there was no tomorrow (i was a a thirsty kid!) BAM! DRUNK 5year old...didn't take long before i was running around and throwing durt balls at my dad...only time i have ever been drunk....nuff said.
4. Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming:
Cool? hmm....okay..personally i think i'm more of an old geek than cool...but if I must...I'm giving..to a fault...seriously....if all i had was $100.00 in the bank and my bills were paid and i had food in my refrig/cupboards i'd give it to any friend/family member in need....now....not real smart i know...but FRIENDS/FAMILY know if they ever need ANYTHING!!! I'm there...

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you make below:
• Favorite Type of Music: -Soft Rock (depends on my mood) Sometimes my favorite music is NO MUSIC - I'm weird that way...I can't say i actually have a Favorite TYPE....i love SONGS and musical PIECES...at times I'm like that guy Elaine (in Seinfeld) dated ... you know ... the guy LOVED that song 'Desperado'...now and then a song or piece of music comes on and i'm all like "shhhhh" I just wanna enjoy that for a moment.....other times i'm like...ugh...turn off the 'NOISE' (even though maybe it's the VERY same song)

• Favorite Movie: - Dan in Real Life - I watched that movie HESITANTLY and was sure i would regret spending the time to watch it. BEST MOVIE EVER!

• Favorite Book: - Bible (really it is) - okay Fictional = Wishsong of Shannara - basically the entire Shannara series ...also...Terry Brooks wrote a series of Star Wars books...same feelings on those....i guess I like his writing.

• Favorite Drink: - NOW THIS IS funny...i have one like once every year or two - Kahlua Mudslide (yup...can you believe it?)

• Favorite Non MMO Game: THEY MAKE GAMES THAT AREN'T MMO'S?

Re: Mastarfin2's Application

Could you edit your application and in the "Subject" line put in CO or Champions, this is to make sorting out who is applying for what a lot easier.

Thank you.

Re: CO - Mastarfin2's Application

He was in Wildcards chat, so I know he exists. :D

Man that's alot of Applications over a day and a half!!! I hope mine doesn't get lost in the hustle and bustle :) ... wait a minute...i think this reminds me of a scene from 'The Guild'. :)

Okay...that rocks....I mention not wanting to get lost in all the applications and BAM ! you move me back to page 1! I wish concerns in Real Life rec'd such FAST and Good results! :)

Your applications wasn't bad. You did cop-out on question one. Well you did cop-out on a few questions in the application. Remember we aren't asking for you annual income and bank account numbers.

Keep chatting us up in the Wildcards channel. Which I have seen you in there now.

I admire your bravado in saying that you listen to soft rock.

CptSquash said:
Your applications wasn't bad. You did cop-out on question one. Well you did cop-out on a few questions in the application. Remember we aren't asking for you annual income and bank account numbers.

Keep chatting us up in the Wildcards channel. Which I have seen you in there now.

I admire your bravado in saying that you listen to soft rock.
:) okay....re-edited my application again....I do hope that you no longer feel i cop'd out on the first question or on as many questions as before....and if so...ughh... :) i seek ur guidance
oh...my income and account numbers....
INCOME: Large medical settlement ...i could tell you more but then i'd be in violation of Court Orders :]-
Bank Account #'s: 01742221711201 (checking)
01742221711111 (savings)
Swiss Account #: sorry...wife refused to allow me to post it

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer

The Zandar wants to know what the hell is going on with this application, because The Zandar thinks there is a lot of rooty-poo candy ass stuff happening here.

Zandar1 said:
The Zandar wants to know what the hell is going on with this application, because The Zandar thinks there is a lot of rooty-poo candy ass stuff happening here.
I just want The Zandar to know....i'm nothing if not full of rooty-poo and i do take exception to the candy ass remark....been called an ass and even sweet but never had them combined before...

I was thinking through the whole Application, "I kinda like this guy", "Funny", "interesting." Then came the end <Mastarfin2 says • Favorite Book: - Bible (really it is).> Suddenly he died or disappeared or something. I can't see him anymore. So strange.

I'm of course just joking with ya! I love the bible! It's so comedic. And it always makes me feel better to see all the horrid things bible thumpers have done in it's name through out history compared to the very moderately bad things I have done.

My best friend of 18 years is one of them wacky Christians. But I am still really bias!

Mighty Fexty said:
What meds are you taking? lol
I am basically housebound....i do get out but it's VERY little due to me health....I have a very rare form of Multiple Myeloma...due to a court settlement and a Confidentiality agreement i can't talk much about the how's and such.
Because of this rare form Myeloma i'm in a very experimental treatment that is constantly switching my meds....made an agreement with my wife (she's the GREAT one) she keeps track of them and knows what's what and all that jazz....i just take whatever concoction they give me. What this means is I'm at times REALLY silly....other times i'm REALLY down....etc etc....but more often than not they make my loopy or silly.
Anyway....it's why I play MMO's sooo much.....i'm home all the time :) WOOT!!!! silver linings...and my wife is okay with it because it keeps my mind off everything else! Oh yeah baby...now ....we just gotta figure out how to make these things (MMO's) real.

Zandar1

Community Officer
Heh.

There's something to be said for positivity.

CptSquash said:
That glass is half full. Of Medication.
Oh yeah....wife and I always joke about it....what's the BEST medication though? We pretty much agree about it - MY computer and MMO's!!!!! Wife said we need to find a way to put that (MMO's) in a pill or IV :)

Zandar1

Community Officer
Yeah, guy's still here. Frankly, that's pretty good.

I'll vote yes.

Back to playing CO!!!!! and no more hospital foods!!!!!!!!! anyway....i'm back i do apologize for my departure....so now what? should i re-apply? or what?

You got in, you're in to stay until you want to leave. If for some reason you aren't actually a member in-game, I'll rectify that.

Good to have you back. :)

Top Bottom