CO App @ObsidianStorm

Forum name of Applicant: @ObsidianStorm

Which game are you applying for membership in? (AoC, WAR, other): Champions Online
Are you a member of any other guild in that game? No
Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) Yes

Male or Female? Female

What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with? Daseri/ Electricity/ 8

How did you find us? On the Champions forums

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? I don't know anyone in the guild.

Tell us one thing we could do to improve our Guild Charter or Code of Conduct: It looks good to me.

Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) No issues with vent...I've used it a bunch.

Fully answer the following 5 questions:
1. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done? If being clumsy counts as doing dumb things, then I do dumb things all of the time. :D I can't remember a specific situation though that I did something really stupid. There has to be one, though. When I think of it, I'll let you know.
2. What is generally more important: the needs of an individual, or the "common good" of society? I think that is dependent on the situation. But I would hope that others would be thought of before individuals most of the time. Don't want a bunch of selfishness.
3. What is your Zombie Plan? Make sure my family and I have food and no weapons that need ammunition. Machetes, etc. I don't know where I would go though...
4. Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <name of drink>. I can not longer drink vodka. I can only remember how it tastes the second time around when I drink it... :D
5. Tell us about a conflict you had with one of your coworkers/guild members. How did you resolve it? I don't usually have conflicts nor do I like conflicts. I'm pretty easy to get along with. I like everyone or at least I am nice everyone.

What has been your favorite class out of all the MMO's you've played? I personally liked my mage on WoW, but I also liked many others from many other games.

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you make below:
• Favorite Team: I don't have one. I don't watch sports very often.
• Favorite Movie: Anything that's funny.
• Favorite Book: I have way too many to count. (I read A LOT)
• Favorite Drink: Sweet tea
• Favorite Non MMO Game: Probably the God of War series

Woot

Banned
Hmmm...that's a hard one to answer. I honestly can't think of anything off of the top of my head. With respect to injuries though, I am very clumsy and I can honestly say most of the incidences could be avoided
You say you can't remember, then you refer to some "incidences" in the same sentence. You *do* realize you're under oath. Your honor, no further questions.

hehe...let me rephrase that then. If being clumsy counts as doing dumb things, then I do dumb things all of the time. Examples: falling off of things, bumping into things, tripping, etc. :)

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
Usually when we have female applicants they write long, really detailed applications. Are you sure you're not tucking on us?

Anyway, this app needs more. If I read an app and don't immediately think "wow - this is a cool person I would like to meet", my eyes glaze over and I move on.

[hsimg:3txulpy8]http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/image/lolcat-boring-story.jpg[/hsimg:3txulpy8]

Woot

Banned
Dao Jones said:
Usually when we have female applicants they write long, really detailed applications. Are you sure you're not tucking on us?
[youtube:2e1ut9hn]79Jt4Q5ulEs[/youtube:2e1ut9hn]

Hmmm...stereotyping huh? ;) I don't write long and detailed on anything. And believe me...there's nothing there that can be tucked. I'm not a person of many words until you get to know me. I can see what I can do on the app though. Maybe I need to have a drink or two and try again ;)

Forum name of Applicant: @ObsidianStorm

Which game are you applying for membership in? (AoC, WAR, other): CO
Are you a member of any other guild in that game? Nope...just started.
Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) Yup...23

Male or Female? Female (Not male with tucked parts)

What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with? Daseri/Electricity/8

How did you find us? CO forums

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? I don't know anyone here.

Tell us one thing we could do to improve our Guild Charter or Code of Conduct: I personally didn't see anything that I would change.

Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) Nope...use it all of the time.

Fully answer the following 5 questions:
1. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done? Okay...I have thought of something that definitely counts. For my job, I have to go out of the country for 2 months at a time to do survey work for the Navy. I also happen to be the only female working with up to 12 guys at any time. These guys just so happen to like poker, partying, and alcohol...and lots of it after work hours. Me, thinking that I could keep up with them (stupid, I know) decided to let them talk me into poker and let them keep refilling my glass. It was tons of fun being "one of the guys." Well, one of them threw a poker chip at me just playing around and I fell out of my chair. I could not regain my balance after that. I then proceeded to have to be "helped" outside to empty the contents of my stomach. The next day was the worst hangover I have ever had and I will never drink Jager again. The lesson I learned? Keep a close eye on my glass and know that they are sneaky bastards :D
2. What is generally more important: the needs of an individual, or the "common good" of society? I think that is dependent on the situation. But I would hope that others would be thought of before individuals most of the time. Don't want a bunch of selfishness.
3. What is your Zombie Plan? Make sure my family and I have food and no weapons that need ammunition. Machetes, etc. I don't know where I would go though...probably somewhere high.
4. Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <name of drink>. See previous question for the story of why I won't drink Jager. Now for why I won't drink vodka: In college (yeah, most stories start this way), my roommate decided to talk me into going to a little get-together with some friends. This just so happened to be the opposite of a "little get-together"...more like a very large frat party. Well, forgetting that I had taken some medicine within the past 12 hours for a cold I had, I proceeded to drink many screwdrivers. The end result: puking my guts out for the next 24 hours. Not fun.
5. Tell us about a conflict you had with one of your coworkers/guild members. How did you resolve it? I don't usually have conflicts nor do I like conflicts. I'm pretty easy to get along with. I like everyone or at least I am nice everyone.

What has been your favorite class out of all the MMO's you've played? personally liked my mage on WoW and my dark templar on AoC, but I also liked many others from many other games.

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you make below:
• Favorite Team: I don't usually watch sports very often, so I don't have a favorite.
• Favorite Movie: Anything that's funny. I really like Mel Brooks movies.
• Favorite Book: I read so much that I don't have a favorite.
• Favorite Drink: Sweet tea. Alcoholic? Captain and coke.
• Favorite Non MMO Game: I like the God of War series for playstation.

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
ObsidianStorm said:
Maybe I need to have a drink or two and try again ;)
This is how I look at it: we're hanging out at a bar drinking. You walk up and want to have a drink with us. Convince us we wanna hang out with you. ;)

FYI - if you say "because I'm a hot woman", you need to provide photos with you holding a sign that says "I'm too good for you, Dao". Woot tried to make us think he was a hot woman, but we outed him, too.

Turns out that he actually IS a hot woman, when you apply enough make-up, body wax and fishnet, and remove your inhibitions and dignity.

[Edit] Ah, I see you've revisited your app. Looks much sexier. I suspect you have many stories that basically end in "and I was puking my guts out for hours". :D

Make sure you chat us up in WildCards chat.

Woot

Banned
I could tell it wasn't easy for you to share with a bunch of strangers. It's a leap of faith, I know. I'm glad you stuck with it. Yes for me.

Woot tried to make us think he was a hot woman, but we outed him, too. Turns out that he actually IS a hot woman, when you apply enough make-up, body wax and fishnet, and remove your inhibitions and dignity.
[hsimg:175dk6j0]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7972/wtfc.gif[/hsimg:175dk6j0]

ObsidianStorm said:
• Favorite Movie: Anything that's funny. I really like Mel Brooks movies.
:2thumbsup:

Dao Jones said:
I suspect you have many stories that basically end in "and I was puking my guts out for hours". :D
lol, I was thinking the same thing :D

Turns out that he actually IS a hot woman, when you apply enough make-up, body wax and fishnet, and remove your inhibitions and dignity.
Isn't everyone?

I thought we were equal opportunity in our perviness?

Peacecorpse

BDO Guild Leader
I however look TERRIBLE in fishnets.

I like the app. Great responses here on the forums. I'm looking forward to seeing you in game!

Top Bottom