Check your closets for rare video games!!!

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
It doesn't even say what's unique about the copy. It's certainly not just any Mario 64 cart.

It doesn't even say what's unique about the copy. It's certainly not just any Mario 64 cart.
Noticed that too, it just says its a "rare copy" but you can still get a Mario64 cartridge on Amazon IN THE BOX for under $30.

Watch this one will end up being unopened and autographed by Miyamoto or something like that

Damn, I wish I bought two copies of everything back in the day; one to play another to stay sealed and collected. Right now, the most valuable game I have sitting around is this.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Figured as much; more remarking on that its not what I would consider a terribly old collectors item.

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
Most expensive collectible I've owned was my Adventure Comics #247 which I sold for $10,000 last year.

Now in store I had comics I sold for more than that, back in the day, but that was my most valuable collectible personally.

That is awesome! I am bad at collecting things though. I end up with a bunch of clutter and things that aren't worth anything :D

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
That is awesome! I am bad at collecting things though. I end up with a bunch of clutter and things that aren't worth anything :D
Well the best part is I paid maybe $250-300 for that comic back in 1993-94...was really surprised to see it had appreciated that much when I went to sell it last year.

Though I did have a lot of books in the $1000-1500 range as well, helped get me through the pandemic. Still got about $20-25k of comics to sell. I really need to get on that.

Top Bottom