Champions App - @winziger

Which branch(es) are you joining us in? (Aion, Champs, DDO): Champs

Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) I was born many more than 18 years ago, though I've been told many times by family and gf to grow up.

Are you a member of any other guild in that game? Just one with my friends, though all but 1 have been significantly AFK. One of my toons are in Earth's Defense, my elec blaster.

What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with? Robert the zombie / Might - trying to make a tank / lvl 25. I also have 3 lvl 40s I play with, gadgetering (healer), elec (ranged dps), dual swords (melee dps).

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? Not unless they started playing video games without telling me so.

Did you read our charter and rules? Which rules translation was your favorite? Scottish; and the reasons are: it was listed first, it was shorter, and it wasn't in French.

Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) I use Vent all the time, though I warn you my Akita make demonic sounds in the background and the frenchie sounds like a rooster.

Answer the following 4 questions. PROTIP: if your answer is shorter than the question, we will make fun of you for being boring.
1. What's the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing thing you have ever done:
1st stupid thing) I went shopping at the grocery store with a friend. While shopping she was wearing nothing except bra, panties, fishnet stockings, and high heels; I was wearing chaps, platform shoes, M&M boxers, and a superman t-shirt. That grocery store saw me do many stupid things now that I think about it.
2nd stupid thing) I was walking around one day and realized my fly was down, but as I was going to zip up my fly I also realised I was also wearing my superman underwear; so instead of just zipping up the fly and going about my business I decided to let everyone know I was superman, and proceded to show them my underwear through my fly.
2. What is your Zombie Plan? I plan to join them, as sweet breads can be a tasty treat.
3. Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <name of drink>: There almost definitely videos online showing why I shouldn't have drank said drinks, and when I run for President of the United States they will come out if anyone takes my candidacy seriously.
4. Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming: I swam with sharks this summer while vactioning in Hawaii. I have a dog that snores, farts, burps, grunts more than I do. I like to drive around town in the summer in my convertible with my 3 dogs, and I make the dogs wear sunglasses as we drive around.

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you make below:
• Favorite Type of Music: Grunge Rock - Alternative
• Favorite Movie: Big Trouble in Little China
• Favorite Book: Dresden Files
• Favorite Drink: Pepsi
• Favorite Non MMO Game: Hungry Hungry Hippos

Good start - your sense of humour seems like it would fit in the guild. You might want to put some more fat on the bones in a couple of areas before the vets come and post pictures of skeletons ;)

Could you expand a little on the stupid thing - Im thinking Halloween on the grocery store? There must be more to that story. Besides if your friend is hot, getting her to wander around in her underwear seems like genius, not stupid.

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
Grievous Angel said:
Besides if your friend is hot, getting her to wander around in her underwear seems like genius, not stupid.
This.

Grievous Angel said:
Good start - your sense of humour seems like it would fit in the guild. You might want to put some more fat on the bones in a couple of areas before the vets come and post pictures of skeletons ;)
And more importantly, this.

Yes, the friend was hot (she tried out for Playboy's girls of the Pac 10) that part wasn't stupid, me walking through the store in my underwear and chaps however was. Reasoning, it was because she needed cigarettes, and it was what we were wearing at the time, the others in the car weren't brave enough to go in with us. We were on our way to a party, where the theme involved much skin, and leather, and booze, and rubber, ...and well you get the point, if not watch late night cable Skinemax, HBhoe, or Show-me-time.

The same friend as listed above, was the one who typically had a video camera running, and works in computers, hence the liklihood of thing from drinking escapades being somewhere on the internet.

Not sure what other parts you want more info on, let me know and I'm more than happy to elaborate.

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
Winziger said:
Not sure what other parts you want more info on
Well, for a start:
Yes, the friend was hot (she tried out for Playboy's girls of the Pac 10)
[...]
The same friend as listed above, was the one who typically had a video camera running, and works in computers, hence the liklihood of thing from drinking escapades being somewhere on the internet.
Hah, I kid*. However, given this window into your party preference it seems to me like you probably have a wealth of amusing stories to share. I used to manage a burlesque dance group, so I know that hot women + booze + skimpy clothing almost always = good times/good stories. One of the girls in the Sassy Minxx (the aforementioned dance group) has a very open interpretation of the phrase "appropriate boundaries", and once showed an entire 4th of July party the temporary henna tattoo she had gotten just over her, um, "hoo-hah". Drinking was involved.

* I'm not kidding.

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer

David Duchovny's character Hank Moody in "Californication" springs to mind as the first thing I think of when reading this app.

The problem is I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, because Hank Moody's a real asshole until you get to know him...but he's an asshole you admire when you do. :)

So yeah, let's hear your stuff.

Kiserai

Community Leader
The fact that you knew to distract everyone by a story about a woman in her underwear indicates you probably have a good bead on how things work around here :lol:

We'd thought about getting an Akita but we were worried that the warm climate out here 2/3 of the year would bake it. Do you live somewhere cold?

I have been called an ass more than a few times.

In high school I started as the very quite honor roll, knowledge bowl, math club participating type.

When in college, the people I became friends with were: the student sex ed group, local adult store owner, GLBTA members, and some people from the greek system.

I also lived in condo renting out the other rooms to pay for the mortgage on it, which roommates themselves ranged from: roid raging muscle builder/male stripper, foreign exchange students, a person who bit me for using th ottoman, and many other very interesting people.

I can still be quiet if I have nothing to say, but I'm not embarassed by much anymore.
--------
I live in Washington, the Akita is 140 lbs of couch-like dog. This last summer we got a kiddie pool for him to swim in, but he drank it instead.

Good app, even better responses, and your Akita is cool beans!

Now, if you had any other pics of the aforementioned 'hot' friend, I feel that instant approval would be in order... ;)

Lived in Port Orchard, Kitsap County for 6 years between being stationed on a sub in Bangor and then the shipyard in Bremerton; I will be retiring out 'round those parts one day... Loved it there, in spite of the gloomy winter (fall and spring too I suppose!).

Zandar1

Community Officer
...the dog really is wearing sunglasses.

This is awesome.

Although great to get to know you. Pictures of yourself when you are a guy will not help you get a yes vote from me.

Although Dogs wearing sunglasses may.

Seem like a good guy. Looking forward to more dog stories in game.

Zandar1

Community Officer
Saw him again today while Clarence-hunting. This guy's solid and his dog wears shades.

Yes vote from me. :thumbup:

I've been trying for days to get the steampunk hands, go figure. Got everything else, even a 2nd and 3rd mecha teddy. One I gave away, the other is on the AH to see if someone is dumb enought o buy for 1000G, rofl.

I've been playing my 40 elec user, he is guildless at the moment, as I do Unity missions and try to find the other craftable action figures.

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
This guy needs another yes, or an executive decision from Zandar.

Top Bottom