Avengers Infinity War - no spoilers!

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
Just got back, I am stunned at how well they handled this ridiculously massive cast and still created a highly entertaining very fast paced film.

They really did an exceptional job and I cannot wait for the sequel.

It wasn't the most entertaining of the MCU movies, but it was possibly the best film, definitely my favorite Avengers film.

There is only ONE end credit scene and it is at the VERY end of the credits, this was a little disappointing given how we've been spoiled with them over the last few movies, but I understand why they did. The film has a very solid ending and interjecting light hearted credit scenes would have diminished it's impact.

Anyway, if you are a fan of these movies, there is a TON of stuff to be spoiled, so I highly recommend putting up with the crowds and seeing it over the next couple of days or some jackass will spoil some of the significant things that happen.

Give it three thumbs up!

huntgod

Promoter
Yeah think I'm gonna go see Super Troopers tomorrow while the wife is at work and might sneak over to Avengers for a second watch.

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
I liked this movie much more than I was prepared to. I didn't think they could pull off having this many characters and storylines in one place, but they managed to do while still making the story - not the stars - the driving force.

I also liked the ending. Very clever, but when you think about it it became obvious how it's going to play out in the next movie. Still awesome, though!

huntgod

Promoter
Serious question, how long is the Spoiler Free Zone going to be in place?
You can make a thread with spoilers, just make sure that is in the title and you are good.

I just wanted to make sure people could post favorably for the movie and folks could read it without fear of somebody ruining something, like Thanos is Lukes Father, and is actually a ghost the entire time.

If you want to discuss specific elements feel free to make a thread "Avenger Infinity Wars Discussion - WARNING SPOILERS!" or some such.

ObiWanJabroni

Official Coiner of Terms
Community Officer
I just wanted to make sure people could post favorably for the movie and folks could read it without fear of somebody ruining something, like Thanos is Lukes Father, and is actually a ghost the entire time.
To be fair they've been setting that up for like 3 movies now. Is it really a spoiler?

Spoiler:
Hawkeye being force-sensitive, though... I mean it explains a lot but I didn't see that coming.

huntgod

Promoter
I'n still trying to figure out how Steve Rogers and Peter Quill are twin brothers...must have been the time stone.

ObiWanJabroni

Official Coiner of Terms
Community Officer
It'n the lost and mysterious 7th stone. The Chris Stone.

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
The Chris Stone.
A key part of the Winfinity Gauntlet, along with Emma Stone, the Rolling Stone(s), Stone Temple Pilots, and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

Don't lie - you would *totally* go see that movie.

huntgod

Promoter
Spoiler that will only make sense after you see the movie...

[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

I heard Superman & the Green Lantern both got killed...Oops! Sorry...:p
I mean, yeah, the moment Lobo showed up, you should have known what was going to happen. Such a sad thing, too, that he took all the world's cigars and alcohol with him when he kicked all the asses.

Top Bottom