Application

Forum name of Applicant: Jinrah, i use that name in everything i play. Believe it or not, i made the name up, but now i see 100000 people in WoW using it on different servers. It sucks, but hey, imitation is one of the best compliments.

Which game are you applying for membership in? (AoC, WAR, other): Champions Online.

Are you a member of any other guild in that game? yes Dues Malleus, it's a World of Warcraft guild. They are a raiding guild, and much of what you guys said in another post about schedules and such is the main reason your guild stuck out to me. I play for fun, not for schedules and job-like duties. Once the game started seeming like a job, i took a break. I'm in the Navy so i don't have alot of time to play sometimes. I have to leave for months at a time. So when i DO get a chance to play, i maximize it with fun.

Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) i'm 34 I'll be 35 in November.

Male or Female? male

What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with? Ranger level 16 archer, i have other alts but that's my highest and most fun toon right now. i don't know why my favorite toon sucks so bad, but eventually I'll start playing him again. he's a level 12 dual swordsman.

How did you find us? forums on Champions website

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
no. No one i know plays this game. That's actually a good thing. I can get uber and then when they come, I'll seem like a god :p
Tell us one thing we could do to improve our Guild Charter or Code of Conduct:
everything seems fine with it to me....
Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) I have no issues using that program. i use vent all the time. i don't like typing at all....i like using voice chat. It's a lot easier to communicate. Plus i like to hear people's voices.

Fully answer the following 5 questions:
1. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done? I slapped a guy that outweighed me by 80 lbs. that didn't turn out too well, i ended up getting my face kicked in....but i bit him real good. he'll never hit me again, I'll tell you that much......of course I'll never slap him again either. The funniest thing about it it, no one remembered me getting beat up. All they remembered is the fact that i slapped the biggest dude in our high school and made his mouth bleed. It was funny until he started getting mad and looking for me to 'straighten' out the story. lol.
2. What is generally more important: the needs of an individual, or the "common good" of society? depends on what's going on...sometimes societies needs aren't as easily met as one of an individual. change lives one at a time is my motto. i can't change the world. but i can make peoples lives better one at a time, with kindness and understanding....or i can make them miserable with sarcasm and apathy. depending on their mentality
3. What is your Zombie Plan? Hmm zombie plan....well.....I'd avoid Washington, there aren't any brains there to eat. I'd head to MIT and fill myself with supple brains and gorge myself on the taste of over privileged smart-guy/gal gray matter. Then I'd start eating my way south, infecting all i saw. of course I'd bee a sneaky zombie. don't want to get shot by some cowboy along the way.
4. Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <fill in name of specific alcohol here>. i wont drink gin anymore because it makes me sick and gives me a headache. last time i drank it i ended up naked next to an ugly woman i didn't know. The worst part of it was not the fact that i didn't know her, it was the fact that she looked like a dude. Now, i don't make a habit to sleep with ugly women.......okay I'm lying, i don't care what women look like generally. Or what color they are. We are all black, and all look the same when the lights go out. As long as Mr. Snuggles gets to puke, I'm happy. I've woke up next to quite a few ugly women. Then again, I've had some gorgeous ones also. it's about even in that respect. There have been many times I've woke up and didn't know WHO was in the house with me. I just grabbed my clothes and got the hell out of there. :D
5. Tell us about a conflict you had with one of your coworkers/guild members. How did you resolve it? a coworker called me a racial slur. i beat his ass. sure i should have overlooked his stupidity...but it felt good to rape his face with my fist.

What has been your favorite class out of all the MMO's you've played?
rogue by far. i love rogues, the whole stealth/sneak/kill/sneak some more thing is exciting to me. I loved being a jedi in SWG, but like i said, that entire game got nerfed and i found myself playing WoW. it's okay but i get sick of the retards and 12 year old kids ruining my fun with their blatant jackassery
Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the choices you make below:
• Favorite Team: Atlanta Falcons
• Favorite Movie: Boomerang
• Favorite Book: The Hobbit, although The Black Cauldron is a close second and i like Lloyd Alexander better as an author.
• Favorite Drink: Hennessey i love congac and brandy...crown royal and Patron are some alt favorites too
• Favorite Non MMO Game: Star Wars Galaxies (before they screwed it up) it was the best MMO ever created, but then SOE got the great idea of changing the entire combat system and then taking it from 31 professions to 9.......FAIL! the game sucked after that.

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
Kaza said:
Just a heads up Dao and the others are going to tear your application up with all of those grammar errors. Try revamping it and adding a bit more, it seems half arsed the way it sits currently.
Yeah. That thing has more periods than an auditorium full of teenaged girls. :roll:

Also, your app pretty much has "dude that plays WoW" written ALL over it. Literally, I could have guessed you were a WoW guy without you ever having mentioned it. I'm going to assume you perfectly understand what I mean when I call someone a "WoW guy", and further understand why I don't use it as a term of affection. ;)

Well I only played WoW because of my want for a good MMO. It is true that I may have developed a slight "WoW" mentality because of the 5 years I've been playing the game, but at the same time, I've learned from the mistakes of others with their posturing and internet arguments. My grammar may not be good and i may have a lot of periods in my sentences, but in no way was it intentional or even noticed. I didn't half-ass the app, I just think fast and type fast. My thoughts on something come out like i talk i guess. I've redone the post a couple of times. If there are more changes to be made, please let me know and I'll keep editing it until it up to your standards.

Dao Jones

Well, you're at least on top of it. That counts for something. ;)

Good edits, now I see an application that says, "I'm Jinrah and I care."

Lets get some other input from guildies on here. Even the newer folks jump on in the water is fine.

Well thank you. I do care, and i really think I'd fit right into your guild just fine.

Hell yeah, nicely redone. I agree whole heartedly with you on SWG too.

Thanks for doing that, I think you will fit in just fine too.

Well thanks for taking a look at my app. i have to log out, the wife is bellowing my name. Hopefully i'll see you guys later in game or on here. /wave

Woot

Banned
I only read the revised app and I likey...I'm not sure I would run out and read any romance novels you may be writing in the future.

His zombie plan is the first one that I've read where the applicant turns into a zombie...The others I've read all deal with combating the zombies. My plan was to start a band with the zombies. Hope to see you in game soon, Jinrah.

Yes, i did mean F/A-18C. I type fast and don't catch my mistakes. Le Sigh.... :lol: As for catching me in the game, my main Character's name is Ranger. Two of my favorite alts are, Jin and Meltdown. I also have Frost, XT-39A, Rahjin and an alt to be named later because i haven't created him yet. I'd rather be a zombie at the beginning. You've seen the recent movies, the zombies win in the end. Also, i see you guys play LoTRO. I am not sure if my account is still active but i have a few toons on the Landroval server. I just got very bored with that game.

Dao Jones

Get one of your guys jumped into the guild as soon as you can. Look up any of us, or just send a tell to @Dao_Jones.

Dao Jones

You're in, Jin. You've managed to not at all cleave true to your terrible WoW-related past.

THANKS! I noticed that WoWers are treated like terrorists in the gaming world now days. With good reason...well i'm glad to be a part of this. I've met some really good people. Thanks again!

Dao Jones

Jinrah said:
THANKS! I noticed that WoWers are treated like terrorists in the gaming world now days. With good reason...well i'm glad to be a part of this. I've met some really good people. Thanks again!
WoW is the AoL of the MMO world.

And if you understand what I just said then you understand what I'm saying. :D

Top Bottom