Application for Starbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never fully understood just how well the App process filters out the folks who wouldn't survive here, it's disturbingly simplistic and yet amusing, I gotta start looking at some of these, that or suffer severe blunt head trauma, with how much a laughed at some of the responses head trauma might have been less painful.

WTF man. As a Seminole myself, Starbird (1 and 2) does NOT represent my Noles, as much as Snipertron does NOT represent my Air Force. This is embarrassing to me in so many ways.

Where the hell is that bottle of Beam.

Dao Jones said:
starbird said:
I was considering it but hell you accused me of being the quitting type. So I thought I would at least stay around long enough to change your mind.
But you don't want to be in our guild, because we're all jerks. I guess I don't see the appeal for you. Clearly, we're all arrogant, self-serving douchebags that make our potential applicants jump through absurd and unnecessary hurdles for our amusement just for the privilege of playing with us.

Such an abusive, pretentious group such as we are could clearly hold no interest for you. I would have imagined that you breathed a sigh of relief as you navigated away from our website, grateful for uncovering our debased, ugly inner nougat-y core before you made the horrible mistake of joining us. That you come back here to immerse yourself in our dreck makes me wonder if you are perhaps some sort of masochist.
*BuzRok looks at Dao Jones, sweat beading down his head and exhaustion setting in)

Can I stop with the hurdles already, I got a poop cramp and I'm thirsty as a hostage right about now? :lol:

This is one of the best post I've read today, very entertaining and hilarious.

Thanks,
Bart

bucpar said:
WTF man. As a Seminole myself, Starbird (1 and 2) does NOT represent my Noles, as much as Snipertron does NOT represent my Air Force. This is embarrassing to me in so many ways.

Where the hell is that bottle of Beam.
You might understand my comment better if you knew I am a proud member of the Gator Nation. And you, sir, are obviously not typical of a FSU graduate, as you are above that par. ;)

This has given me so many giggles and full out laughing fits that I couldn't thank the sad individual enough for failing so hard... I seriously have a joker grin right now and I don't know when it is going to go away lol.

Man... I miss being mean to terrible applicants. Then again, we haven't had a truly terrible app for a long while, I suppose. I've always preferred Snipertron, myself. But this one's pretty great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom