Application for Star Trek Online (4/0/0)

Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply)
Aye. I am 40 years old
Which game(s) are you joining us in?
Star trek online
What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
Teatime@frankiemonster
Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
Not so far
What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

1. Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I don't know if this counts, but when i was a medic in the army a call came from another base that they needed a medic for special duty stat. Me beeing green as an irishman on saint patricks day volunteered immediately when i heard it involved a private car and overnight ot a hotel. Little did i know, the "special assignment" was conducting 1200 (one thousand twoo hundred) urine samples. Do i need to say thats the last time i volunteered in a LONG time.
2. What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Army medic must be the coolest job i had. I was in the OR in some hairy places.
the worst job must also be army medic, see above
3. Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Homeworld 2, relaxing beautiful game
Battlefield 1942 'cause i'm good at it
Star Trek online, becauseit appeals to an old geek like me
4. Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
In Everquest i once helped a lvl 10 by giving him a lot of lowbie gear ( I was cleaning the bank) had i known he would beg for gear, potions, clothes, teleports, ressurections, etc. etc etc. i would have let him rot in the tutorial ;)
5. Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: photo or video supporting evidence is a plus. :D )
sorry, i dont think of myself as particularly cool, unless being from Denmark counts hehe
6. Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I have been playing STO since early launch. I have currently 11 toons, 8 on max level (4 each side)
The fleet i leave with this toon (in good standing) is dying because of star wars the old repuplic, and i look for something special
I like the style and humor. I am looking for a place with a "oomph"
BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
How many players do you have online on a regular night? and are there any europeans in the fleet currently?

Hope i hear from you soon
Frankiemonster

Re: Application for Star Trek Online

Howdy Frankiemonster, nice start to the app process. I think we have a good amount of European players around here, but I'm not sure how many might be on during their peak time. When I play there's usually a good 5 or so people at least, and we anticipate more with F2P hitting next week. Some of our Unrepentant friends that play other games have already expressed an interested to try STO out when it's free (mostly people that played early on and then quit to play other games).

So, when you're not playing with pee or trying to ignore lewt-greedy lowbies, what kind of trek are you into? Got a favorite captain? Episode?

How about Battlefield 3, have you given that a try?

Thanks for applying, and good luck. :uey:

Janeway all the way. As for favorite episode, hmm, anything without Wesley Crusher ;)
I havent tried BF3 yet, but i should come around to it in a couple of years

I am not one of the rabid fans, not even sure i qualify as trekkie, but i AM a fan of all the shows (even Enterprise)m, but not more than the other scifi series i watch like Eureka, walking Dead, Warehouse 13, falling skies etc., i like most of the newer shows, just not BS Galactica. Starbuck is NOT a broad

I hope to see some of you online soon

Frankie.

I like sub commanders. They have no time for bullshit, and neither do I.
FDR

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You

Good start here...make sure you bug someone to get your invite into the guild...obviously we're going to want to take a good look at your warp core and kick you photon torpedoes a bit.

Those are in Star Trek, right? Or is it proton torpedoes?

Ewoks? Whaaaat.....

ironzerg said:
Those are in Star Trek, right? Or is it proton torpedoes?

Ewoks? Whaaaat.....
This post is salacious...

sa·la·cious (s-lshs)
adj.
1. Appealing to or stimulating sexual desire; lascivious.
2. Lustful; bawdy.

I think i'm gonna like it here.

Ironzerg, You can look at my nacelles all you want, just don't steal my transporter-toilet, it doesn't work yet.

:thumbup:

Frankie

Frankiemonster said:
Ironzerg, You can look at my nacelles all you want, just don't steal my transporter-toilet, it doesn't work yet.
What, you haven't installed the Asseton Assimilator?

Right now i'm busy analyzing a local binary pair. Did you know they are sometimes wrapped in a supporting layer?

Frankiemonster said:
Janeway all the way.
I can't believe nobody has ribbed you for this yet. The correct answer was Picard. And it was such a promising application too......I'm just kidding ya, I love Voyager too. Although Picard is still the correct answer to the question. I just recently finished up my time in the Army as well, we'll have to share old Army stories in chat sometime.

Jean Luc "Lets-sue" Picard hmm, not the worst, that title goes to Benjamin "Holier-than-thou" Sisko.
I love the "anything can be solved with a torpedo" attitude of Janeway. Besides, the best "binary pair" in the galaxy in is her crew 7/9 :eek:

Yes, 7 of 9 definitely had quite the binary pair. But, how can you overlook all those decon chamber moments with T'Pal?

Demongene said:
Yes, 7 of 9 definitely had quite the binary pair. But, how can you overlook all those decon chamber moments with T'Pal?
But you only get lucky once every 7 years.

Frankiemonster said:
Jean Luc "Lets-sue" Picard hmm, not the worst, that title goes to Benjamin "Holier-than-thou" Sisko.
I love the "anything can be solved with a torpedo" attitude of Janeway. Besides, the best "binary pair" in the galaxy in is her crew 7/9 :eek:
Suck it Sisko lovers.

But honestly....really. There should never be a doubt.

Kirk's "Fuck-it" attitude was the best.

ObiWanJabroni

Official Coiner of Terms
Community Officer

You non-linear beings and your narrow perspectives...

Frankiemonster said:
Demongene said:
But you only get lucky once every 7 years.
Totally worth it. Or, just dope her up on those drugs and it's Pon Farr all year round!

CarlosSpiceyWiener said:
Frankiemonster said:
Suck it Sisko lovers.

But honestly....really. There should never be a doubt.

Kirk's "Fuck-it" attitude was the best.

Indeed Kirk rocks

ObiWanJabroni said:
Wait, shouldn't you be calling them/us linear beings?

ObiWanJabroni

Official Coiner of Terms
Community Officer

Guitar96 said:
ObiWanJabroni said:
Wait, shouldn't you be calling them/us linear beings?
Shut up, you!

I knew being on the forums while "working" was going to bite me in the ass eventually. Hopefully I didn't send one of my ship builds to a client by mistake...

Ok, having a hard time with Janeway as the best and Sisko as the worst (just wait til Ninja sees this).

But on the plus side you are the first person wise enough to realize that Starbuck is a guy!!! I watched the first season but once the female Starbuck started smoking cigars while playing poker (not even strip poker), they lost me.

But Kirk is the best but Sisko did kick Q's ass...

It's definately goinf forward. now i have mumble running and connected, so i should be on later today with my "swedish cook" accent.

:2thumbsup:

Frankie

Top Bottom