App: ZombieStrumpet - Neverwinter (0/2)

User name: ZombieStrumpet

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Kailypt

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Back in Uni we came back from one of those toga nights completed wrecked at 3AM, it's the middle of winter, freezing cold. I suddenly needed to pee but none of my housemates would sit on the toilet seat to warm it up for me. So I boiled the jug and poured boiling water over the seat. My housemates rush in as I scream after sitting on the hot seat. I jump up quickly, but I was busting still and peed all over the floor just as my house mates opened the door. Had a beautiful burning ring around my butt for a few days, but my reputation for peeing myself has lived on.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest job - phone sex operator. Why? I got paid to talk on the phone while I did my laundry and played games, dude, come on.

Worst job - Bar tender. It is not as glamorous as it looks and it sucks making the cocktails and not being the one drinking them.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Skyrim - Obvious reasons, Each playthrough I discover something new and still get frustrated climbing mountains.

Dragon Age: Inquisitor - I love playing all the different classes and races and seeing how it changes dialogue and relationships with the NPCs, even though I always end up falling for Cullen again and again.

League Of Legends - Because I suck at it and I'm salty and keep believing "This season I'll get good"

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Quite recently actually. Friend of a friend. One of the many memorable quotes was "Why do I always get into clubs? Oh that's right I'm hot and know all the DJs" She's 28 and this is still her mentality. Exceedingly attention seeking and dramatic, if a story is being told that does not involve her she will interrupt and begin talking about someone else where she is the main character. The type of person who it's not that everyone likes her, its everyone's scared of her.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I love love hiking, climbing and photography. So many amazing places are off track, the risk of getting lost is completely worth the view. I can attach some photos.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
This is the first guild I've seen with such an extensive application process, meaning the quality of members would be high. I'm looking for a family to game with, Unrepentant seems most likely to fulfil that desire.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Do you have (tone deaf) karaoke night??
There's Australians in here, right?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
We all know it's a sword. But I like to believe a companion like Lydia (skyrim) would be more useful. Love people sworn to carry my burdens.

Krishach

Promoter
Wecome to the U application.

I've not seen online karaoke night yet but they may have not told me after hearing me sing.

The application is to help us get to know you, and you get to know us. That said, its about the only thing we do take seriously. Other than League of Legends, do you play any other casual multiplayer games? We just finished a Left 4 Dead night and an Among Us night, with Vermintide 2 coming soon (and the endless Rocket League Fridays). What suits your fancy, multiplayer wise?

Fhaol

Promoter
Hello and welcome to the process and yes we have a few Aussies..Im not sure how active right now. I know of one in Perth. So you like skyrim have you looked at Elderscrolls online?? PS LOve the pic above that hat rocks!! I also love your nick! Good luck! Also Forgive me if I missed it but where were those scary high place pics shot??

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Welcome to the app process!! I also love hiking/climbing and have been able to get some pretty amazing pictures and video of my experiences. Where are some of the best places you have hiked?

ZombieStrumpet said:
This is the first guild I've seen with such an extensive application process, meaning the quality of members would be high.
I mean, that's true of me but I don't know about some of these other layabouts...

That's a pretty warm-looking area to be doing any sort of downhill. It gets more snowy than that, right? I'd hate to think you guys are saddled with Cool Runnings style snowboarding!

Fhaol

Promoter
Yea it has weeded out some of those quick to anger and others just not a good fit. Some people join a guild just to rob g banks and scoot or ....shuddar...show us their leet speak skills. We arent one size fits all..Chef's van can only hold so many :) You seem like our tribe so far :)
ZombieStrumpet said:

This is the first guild I've seen with such an extensive application process, meaning the quality of members would be high.

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
I don't actually see them in-game in the guild. Since you have a forum application, feel free to join the /uey chat channel and request an invitation. (Type "/channel_join uey" in-game)
I'd suggest using your @handle for the "character or account name" part.

Last edited:

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I like the app, hopefully we see her in game or back here.

Krishach

Promoter
Going to put up the first NO for inactivity. Please respond in your app thread or contact someone in-game and I will retract.

Top Bottom