App: Zilveari - Neverwinter. Maybe WoW/STO/FFXIV (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters

Silentgurl

Promoter
Thanks a lot.

Krishach: IT. Global technology/solutioning company. We transitioned around 40k employees I think to WFH in under two weeks.

Silentgurl: Fine so far. I got out of the house and to my logal game shop yesterday for some gaming.
oh sweet Dude! :)

tyty. I'm, trying to get in some FFXIV this week. I'm on vacation, but trying to get a lot of "adulting" completed, as well as make progress on DQXI.

Silentgurl

Promoter
tyty. I'm, trying to get in some FFXIV this week. I'm on vacation, but trying to get a lot of "adulting" completed, as well as make progress on DQXI.
thanks for keeping us posted! Have fun and be safe out there :)

Finally re-upped my FFXIV sub. Gonna try to get some game time in this weekend. Squenix really gets on my nerves with their hardware though. Literally 1 minute ago Siren was listed as preferred and accepting new characters. As soon as I hit server choice they decided to close it down.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Finally re-upped my FFXIV sub. Gonna try to get some game time in this weekend. Squenix really gets on my nerves with their hardware though. Literally 1 minute ago Siren was listed as preferred and accepting new characters. As soon as I hit server choice they decided to close it down.
nice! I may see you in there. I'm level 2 haha :)

Invited them into the FFXIV free company provisionally. Gonna chat with them a bit tonight.

williamsond

DDO Usurper
nice if they try to sell you any get rich quick pyramid schemes, politely decline... also there's no free speed boat...;)

Who cares about the boat. The mystery box could be anything! it could even be a boat!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
After that subtle reference I will confirm my yes vote. Come on, lets get one more yes vote in to lock this in before the applicant figures out we are a bunch of loons and runs away.

Who cares about the boat. The mystery box could be anything! it could even be a boat!

arkle

Promoter
OK I hear you tallon

Fourth and final, welcome to the mad house

YES

Top Bottom