App: Zilveari - Neverwinter. Maybe WoW/STO/FFXIV (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Not really sure. Maybe the fact that I can play it on my PS4 while I am working, since I redirect all of my peripherals to my work Surface. Also I love Y'shtola.

The gameplay isn't bad either... I really prefer this and WoW due to the full freedom of movement. Some games don't let you move as freely, for example not being able to move with the mouse while holding down the right-click. Or positional games where the mouse always controls your perspective like an FPS.

Oh nice you're a PS4 and PC player! I tried using a console controller with FFXIV and... lets just say it did not go well. A few people in the U use controllers in FFXIV and perform just as good as a keyboard and mouse setup.

Who doesn't love Y'shtola!!!? :)

I hear ya about movement and camera controls. You would think mmos would universally adopt the camera/mouse movement like WoW and FFXIV use.

BTW if you're on the Siren server in FFXIV, you're welcome to jump on and catch a free company invite. That would help you get to know more of the FFXIV peeps. Just a FYI, the vast majority of the FFXIV U crowd are on EST. Myself and probably 5 or so others are PST. Feel free to shoot me a message if you get in game. Name is in my sig.

Last edited:
Well I'm primarily PC. The controller mappings are just really bad for me. But they're fine for simple grinding and questing.

Not really. I did play a lot of TF2 before it became Hat Simulator, also Destiny and Destiny 2. But for the msot part I stick to RPGs, and some adventure.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Not really. I did play a lot of TF2 before it became Hat Simulator, also Destiny and Destiny 2. But for the msot part I stick to RPGs, and some adventure.
ahh okay! I usually game hopper lol so I am everywhere as far as the gaming aspect goes..What do you like about Neverwinter the most? :)

Never had a chance to get in to the BG games. Didn't have a computer back in the day, and just haven't gotten around playing the remasters.

Learnedhand

Promoter
Welcome to the application process,

Ohhhh, Nighttrain. When I was in college, my roommates and I decided to throw a Nighttrain party. We got one of those fondeau fountains intended for chocolate or cheese, and filled it right up with Nighttrain(over and over again) for our "guests" to help themselves to. That night ended up working out about how you would expect, but that we did not yet expect, at the time.

Have you joined the Neverwinter branch yet? If not, you can join our custom ingame chat channel (/channel_join uey), introduce yourself as a new applicant, and request a guild invite. Your app is looking good so far. If you've played with or talked with any members in voice comms, ask them to swing by here any comment. Some member feedback from in game or discord/mumble, will probably get the votes going.

Last edited:
I did and was playing in the guild for a couple weeks, but COVID killed my free time since i had to start working 12-15 hour days.

Krishach

Promoter
Thats a ton of time when most people are half time or no time, if affected. Health industry, if you don't mind me asking?

williamsond

DDO Usurper
this seems like a jolly good app, I hope you start getting your free tame back soon once the Covid buggers off. In the mean time lets start the ball rolling with a nice YES vote.

Thanks a lot.

Krishach: IT. Global technology/solutioning company. We transitioned around 40k employees I think to WFH in under two weeks.

Silentgurl: Fine so far. I got out of the house and to my logal game shop yesterday for some gaming.

Top Bottom