App: Ziggy Smalls - Final Fantasy 14 (4/0)

@CptSquash @Jarle So you have been around FF14 for quite awhile then. I started playing at the end of Heavensward. Funny story I was going to start playing in 1.0 but the game registered my IP at the time as a threat or something and banned my account.(Okay maybe not that funny.) I guess I lucked out a bit there because I may not of came back even with A realm reborn release.
Did your Ban lead you to GM jail. I am familiar with GM Jail. It was similar to the screenshot below. I did not have the presence of mind to actually take a screenshot. But I should have.
29f73a3c176bd7d9faa40b9ad6db6896.jpg

Harplager

Promoter
I remember Ziggy, I can't remember if it was playing Ark or FFXIV with Evernova.
Voting Yes.

Did your Ban lead you to GM jail. I am familiar with GM Jail. It was similar to the screenshot below. I did not have the presence of mind to actually take a screenshot. But I should have.
View attachment 7866
No it was like an instant ban as soon as I made an account something to do with my IP at the time... Though I don't know what would of caused it, so I just dropped the game until heavensward.

Top Bottom