App: Zero - Neverwinter (0/3)

User name: Zero

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Khaezann

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I was in my 20's and living in a small house in a small town on a very quiet rural road. I didn't have a washing machine or dryer at home so I would go to the local laundromat and do my laundry on Sundays. One Sunday I had a particularly bad case of stomach cramping. I thought to myself, "I better leave now and get home before I crap my pants". There was no bathroom at the laundromat and nothing open in the small town on Sunday. I pulled my still wet clothes out of the dryers and loaded up the car quickly. Side note, the car was brand new. I had just bought it 2 weeks prior.
So I'm racing home which is about 5 miles away and I'm getting cold sweats and massive stomach cramps. Needless to say, my body finally gave out and I crapped my pants about 1 mile from home.
I pulled in the driveway and while holding my crapped filled pants off of the seat tried to figure out how I was going to get out of the car without sitting down. Well I did it. Standing in my driveway I decided that I needed to take off my shitty pants and throw them right in the garbage can. As I said I lived on a small quiet road with the nearest neighbors 1 mile away. I disrobed and walked toward the garbage can naked from the waist down and holding a shitty pants and underware.
At that moment 10 feet from the garbage can and the end of the driveway a bicycling tour came riding by my house. 20 -30 riders turned their heads and observed my standing there. The good news... I didn't know any of those people. The bad news... 2 years later having a drink at the local pub and a guy who was in town for a bicycle tour tells me this story that the tour company tells everyone about the naked guy and his shitty pants....

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I worked for an accupuncturist for about 3 years. Great time mixing herbal remedies under his direction and seeing some amazing healing. WORST JOB.... dairy clerk at a grocery store. People were just mean and treated me like a second class citizen.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Pitfall, Donkey Kong and Zelda. How can you not want to play these games!?? The stories were great; the action was fun; and you could just play for hours without getting bored.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
The most annoying person that I've ever met is the wife of my wife's boss. She talks about absolutely nothing all the time. Then if you start to talk about anything she asks stupid questions like she just landed on this planet... arrgghh ... I need a beer just thinking about her.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I once sat next to Hulk Hogan and Randy the Macho Man savage on a plane. I talked with them for like 4 hours. I could help but keep calling Hulk Hogan "Brotha" :)

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I looked at a number of guilds. I want to play a game where I can jump into fun conversation with people. A group that you can have fun with and they don't take everything too serious. Unrepentant seemed like that group.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
I'm sure I do, but I can't really think of any at the moment. :|

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A hand puppet. The puppet resembles a small version of Peewee Herman. He says anytime I'm feeling lonely talk to Peewee and remember he was never alone at the movies! :)

Learnedhand

Promoter
Wecome to the application process,

First off, sorry for the delay in responding to your application. Second, that's the best "I shit my drawers" story that I've heard in awhile. Was there any lasting damage to your new car?

If you want to join the gang in Neverwinter while your app is pending, you can do so by joining our custom chat channel in game, introducing yourself as a new applicant and requesting a guild invite. You join the channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat box.

What is your plan for the zombie apocalypse?

Zero,

Hey thanks for applying! That's cool about you sitting with Hulk and Macho Man. I wonder, did you have 1st class seats, or did they....actually fly coach? I go to the New Orleans Jazz Fest most every year, and there have been times when I've sat with musicians who are going to be playing down there. Its kinda cool, I just try to not overdo it. I gotta agree with LH, that's a pretty epic conclusion to a "crap my pants" story.

So you mentioned Pitfall. Are we talking the Atari2600 version/late 80s Sega and Nintendo version/mid 90s PC version? And what brings you back to it?

Harplager

Promoter
Have you found any of us anywhere? This app has kinda gone slow, so I wonder if you're interacting with us in games/discord/etc.

arkle

DDO Guild Leader
Promoter
good opening post but 3 weeks ago and nothing since - no for inactivity but willing to rescind if the applicant comes back.

NO

Top Bottom