App: Zarax - Neverwinter (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
My favorite thing is the fact that we drop just about everything to help each other out, even if its something as simple as a power clear of Vault of the Nine (seen that request answered a lot and multiple ppl, ie 4 lvl 70s for one person.)

The least favorite is a bit harder, this is a great guild to even be a recruit in, that sometimes the Uey chat goes dead, there are people on and you say hello and sometimes get no reply or the lack of Discord during busy hours. I like talking to you guys and learning who you are. Everyone has a story about who they and why they are the way they are. I like building relationships that can carry over to knew games, because no matter how great NWO is it will eventually be shut down and want to stick with good people.

Sorry about typos i am super tired and promised myself to get to lvl 40 tonight on my CW.

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
... I like building relationships that can carry over to knew games, because no matter how great NWO is it will eventually be shut down and want to stick with good people.
The essence of Unrepentant right there.

Its just the best way to play MMO's or games with a guild/clan system. Its tiring getting to know new people every single time you decide to try a game out.

ok. have played stronghold HE monster squash with mari.. and even leaned a thing or two.

This is unofficious, YES for membership from me.

:cool:

foulsoul

The Big Tomato
Community Leader
never got the chance to play final fantasy tactics. did you ever play anything from The Ogre Battle series, the grandaddy i most associate with "tactics" games.

Also sounds like you are getting along well with your game mates, are there any other games that our community plays that you are interested in?

I may have it doesn't ring a bell but I have played a lot of tactics games though. FFT was by far the one with the most time invested in it. Beat that game about 15 times with full unlock.

I have a Diablo III account, can't remember the password as of right now, LoTRO, Warframe these are games I have accounts for and pop in every once in awhile and if we are being honest most games I will give it a shot to play. Like I used to not be able to stand MOBA's (thanks LoL) but loved smite till the clan i was in destroyed the fun in it by complaining about losing.

What games do you enjoy playing Foulsoul? Maybe I will pop in there and play a bit, I am always willing to make new friends and try a new game.

foulsoul

The Big Tomato
Community Leader
diablo, guild wars, team fortress, counter strike... mostly anything I can play with my kids.

Maybe I will log onto gw after 2x exp is up on NWO, which is tomorrow.

foulsoul

The Big Tomato
Community Leader
take your time, guild is pretty inactive during the content drout, but we are upgrading the guild hall late tomorrow night.

I will definitely pop in, I haven't been on in several months, so it could be fun to see whats going on

foulsoul

The Big Tomato
Community Leader
cool, let us know your ign and i'll get you an invite once you are red

Sweet thank you Foul, I am going to have to log in to find out. I can't remember to save my life.

Gwynn

Community Officer
Community Officer
Okay, I've chatted with Zarax several times in NW now. He seems like a nice guy, and he is persistent in his efforts to get others to engage in his app. Clearly he wants to be a member of this community, and is willing to put the effort in to making that happen.

YES #3 from me, good luck on your 4th and final yes vote.

Zarax has been very active in in-game chat and I had the chance to hang out with him in Discord tonight. I think he would be a great member of the community. He's a cool dude, fun to talk to, very into gaming...and while he's really crushing it in Neverwinter right now he strikes me as someone who could be involved in lots of games with the U. My (unofficial) opinion is that I would definitely have a beer with him :D

Top Bottom