App: WordsNotSwords - Mostly Neverwinter but I move to different games a lot and come back to ones I have played a lot (0/3)

User name: WordsNotSwords

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Mostly Neverwinter but I move to different games a lot and come back to ones I have played a lot, probably jsut whatever I feel like playing atm.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? For Neverwinter my character name is Leofir but I normally go by WordsNotSwords in games

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
The most embarrassing thing I've done as an adult was doing goth a dance on stage for a theatre performance of Dracula.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
The coolest job was working as a general intern for a physical therapy center and going around and talking to and helping all the patients but the worst was when I ran accounting for a BSA organization cause the people were all just angry at each other all the time.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Minecraft, because I always enjoy a nice peaceful time in it. Terraria, because all the mods coming out always keep me occupied for making dumb builds and building things. And Dead By Daylight because me and my friends always keep going back to it so it's almost gotten nostalgic.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
I had a friend who was incredibly controlling, if we didn't go where he wanted and plan around what he had planned 100% of the time it was an instant fit. Basically just no idea that other people had lives or interests outside of what he wanted.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Because of me doing archery for so many years my brothers girlfriends dad wants me to shoot the flaming arrow at his Viking funeral, and no that's not a joke.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I like that I would have the ability to go hang out and be social whenever I please. Having a social community is something that I value a lot.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Are there any requirements past not breaking the rules for this guild? Like having to participate in a certain amount of raids/guild days or anything of the sort?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A water purifier, I can survive when it comes to everything except I was always terrible at making my own water purifiers.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Are there any requirements past not breaking the rules for this guild? Like having to participate in a certain amount of raids/guild days or anything of the sort?
No requirements, play when you like and if you take a break or switch games all is good. We just want cool people to hang with, that's it.

Welcome to the app process, this is a get to know each other process to make sure it's a good fit for you and us. Four yes votes is accepted and three is a negative. Banter back and forth in this thread and link up with us in game and it will all go well.

So what's the story on the goth dance?

No requirements, play when you like and if you take a break or switch games all is good. We just want cool people to hang with, that's it.

Welcome to the app process, this is a get to know each other process to make sure it's a good fit for you and us. Four yes votes is accepted and three is a negative. Banter back and forth in this thread and link up with us in game and it will all go well.

So what's the story on the goth dance?
So I have been doing theatre for a few years now and I was a stagehand and had a few tiny parts, one of them was a club go-er. The thing is since this was Dracula it was a goth club go-er and it had to be all drab and slow. This led to her sending me and the other club go-ers a video on goth dancing and telling us to dance like they were. This is all normal and fine except for the fact that the dancing was awful, I mean just awful. So I get up on stage and start doing the dance and someone pulls me aside after I get backstage to say "That really sucked, you need to find another dance or something" only for the director to come by and say "That was exactly what I was looking for, thank you." Everyone agreed it looked terrible but the director wanted it that way so I ended up basically just wiggling my arms in front of a few hundred people.

Krishach

Promoter
hey 2 counts of Dead by Daylight on an app!

We do sometimes do p/u game events like Dead by Daylight, and some will just spontaneously erupt too. We have done DbD, Killing Floor 2, Vermintide 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Among Us, and others. Any other co-op games you play?

Currently, I also play risk of rain 2, deep rock galactic, and for the king on top of a few of the games you listed. I find and swap around to lots of games though. I've even gotten into sea of thieves recently.

Krishach

Promoter
I know some of us play Deep Rock Galactic and Sea of Thieves for sure. What of the games I listed do you play?

Fhaol

Promoter
Wow welcome to the process! I love your nick name! I did drama club the last two years of High School.
So what are your thoughts on elves?? Too over done, just right??
Did you ever play The Secret world??
Good luck!!!

I never played The Secret World, this is actually the first time I'm hearing about it. When it comes to elves though I don't have any strong opinions. They are in a ton of media but I feel like people change it up enough for me to not get bored by elves still. If you're talking specifically about a game though I do have some more specific opinions that change from game to game.

Silentgurl

Promoter
HI Welcome to the App Process! What is it about Neverwinter that you enjoy about it? :)

I enjoy how relaxing it is for me, I can just chill out and chat with friends. It doesn't require my full attention 100% of the time so it's great for conversation.

Krishach

Promoter
Would you care to join us for some Vermintide 2? Drop a friends request on steam. Krishach, same avatar.

I'd be down after me and my friends start it together, we want to start it together since we played through vermintide 1 together. I'll keep you updated though.

Honestly not that great, just boy trouble but I have been doing good in theatre which is really nice. Got my costumes together a couple of nights ago which is really fun.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Honestly not that great, just boy trouble but I have been doing good in theatre which is really nice. Got my costumes together a couple of nights ago which is really fun.
sorry to hear! and cool on the costumes though, never really took an interest in Theatre but heard Great things about it though :)

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
So this app as been around a while and not much is happening. Has anybody see them online? Any positive feedback here gets a yes vote but if we haven't seen them in game/discord/mumble then we should close this out.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
One month since any activity, I'm voting no.

Top Bottom