App: Whirly - Neverwinter to start with... (4/0)

So now i have to ask, if you were selected to represent your country at the Olympic games, what event would it be in and which country are you representing? (Any answer is fine btw)
OMG, you might hate my answer. I am not a fan of the Olympics. Do not get me wrong, FULL respect goes out to the athletes, but the business side of it all is very inhumane. PM me if you want me to explain some terrible things that happen behind the scenes to the city's that actually host the events. HOWEVER, saying that, I'm not a negative Nancy. Athletic wise, I think bob sled is awesome XD Maybe because when I was a kid I loved "Cool Runnings" the movie! Haha, the true story about a Jamacian gold medal bob sled team <3 I would run behind the bob sled and jump into it like a champ! Team Canada!

Krishach

Promoter
I have terraria but have never played it, and I've no idea what Jackbox is, so its time I went and found out. Thanks for the recommendation!

I have terraria but have never played it, and I've no idea what Jackbox is, so its time I went and found out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Jackbox. Think mini games ALL like cards against humanity, or TKO: a drawing game that requires no talent that has a twist. Everything can become offensive which is why I'd recommend 18+ or a warning it may go....off the rails (with rules in place like no racism of course) Your stomach will hurt from laughing. You are more than welcome!

PLEASE play Terraria with me!!! Let's make our own server that anyone can join. I can tell you exactly what to work on and do in order to help me build it up for everyone. How fun!

Krishach

Promoter
sure. I have no idea what half that means, but I'm game. You can catch me on mumble or discord.

So... I've gotta ask... Minecraft.... modded, vanilla, or both? Assuming Java, which version? Note, there are correct answers. :p

I have two servers myself, one vanilla, one modded, plus a third dev modded instance that doesn't get used a lot.

So you stream, referring to livestreaming? If so, what platform? Feel free to shamelessly drop links.

So... I've gotta ask... Minecraft.... modded, vanilla, or both? Assuming Java, which version? Note, there are correct answers. :p

I have two servers myself, one vanilla, one modded, plus a third dev modded instance that doesn't get used a lot.

So you stream, referring to livestreaming? If so, what platform? Feel free to shamelessly drop links.
Are you on discord? I would love to chat!! It's a Vanilla server. I have run servers modded, made my own modpacks, you name it. All of the back end crap. Playing it WITH people is something I miss. Maybe we can jam together?? I am desperate right now as my server is down for maintenance rofl I won't drop a streaming link yet, but soon. I am rushing atm :)

I am on Discord. Thats where you will see me around most, although I don't tend to use the Uey Discord for voice as i have difficulty with PTT. Always willing to hop into a call, though.

If you were able to see our MC subforum, you'd find that I've been the (or originally one of the) author(s) for our modded packs. I have a 1.16.1 pack that I need to get around to updating to 1.16.3 (possibly even to .4 as modders are reporting no required changes).

Krishach

Promoter
Had a chance to talk chat with Whirly on Discord. I think she's a good fit here.

Also tried to talk her in to Elite Dangerous, and she wisely declined, so another mark in her favor.

Yes.

Just spent like an hour and a half hanging out and talking MC, pack development, lots of other stuff... and all I can say is Whirly definitely has ny unofficial "yes" vote.

arkle

Promoter
That all sounds great and enough unofficial votes to make me post a real vote

YES

Havokist

ED Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Whirly hopped in Mumble last night. She seems like a fairly good fit.

One question before I drop a vote. What's your favourite thing in or about Terraria?

Whirly hopped in Mumble last night. She seems like a fairly good fit.

One question before I drop a vote. What's your favourite thing in or about Terraria?
Heya. Where do I begin. Right off the bat I would say how much I enjoy the humor in it. It's got a little bit of an old school Sierra vibe. If playing with a good group of friends, it can become very funny. In fact, maybe one day I'll show you guys a YouTube video I'm in for terraria :) I love how the game handles. It's simple yet complex and has a goal. I can go on about it, I have a stupid amount of hours in it. I go further in single player and mess with a mod loader and TEdit. Super fun to unlock the map and create your own from scratch then play on it. All in all, it's the good times that come from it honestly are what make the game worth it :)

I HAVE MADE MISTAKES AND COME HERE TO APOLOGIZE!

1. I was used a particular emote that I had NO IDEA were related to the alt right. Apparently I live under an emote rock. Never again!

2. I posted pics of my pet snakes and forgetting to post a spoiler. I'm so sorry! I will make sure to be diligent on that.

My apologies new friends! I will always account for my actions and I will be extra cautious. Pls forgive me

Havokist

ED Guild Leader
Guild Leader
I'm gonna go ahead and drop the last Yes vote.

Welcome to the U! :D

You should find yourself wearing a red jacket sometime soon.

Top Bottom