App: Whirly - Neverwinter to start with... (0/0)

User name: Whirly

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter to start with...

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? I will be joining on V'oiid on my account Whilrybirdy. My known name all over the internet is Whirly, so feel free to call me that anytime.

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
You're asking me? The sober alcoholic?? if I have any stories??? Prior to five years ago, every day was a new story! Let's start with showering in a facility in my underwear, not realizing I was wearing clothes. I had no spare clothing. I had to announce it to a group of people. I personally found it hilarious XD

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest and worst job has been my animal science career. The Humane Society for years was the hardest but the absolutely most fulfilling, rewarding, and painful type of work you could do. I saved many lives and can talk to you about your animal for days. I also assisted in reptile veterinary care. Fun stuff!

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
From 2000 on *coughs dust*...
1. *Oblivion*. Elder Scrolls for life!! My wedding on the 13th of November 2020 is based on it......I am pretty obsessed with it all to the point where my reptiles are named after some of the lore. Don't judge me....well, you can judge a little I suppose, it's pretty hardcore. Morrowind, Skyrim, all of it. Fantastic. Oblivion is the best imo due to its weirdness in general!
2. Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (ok I'm old, you got me) Not much to say but I just really enjoyed this game from front to back and tend to go back (as glitchy as it is) to it once and a while. My hopes for the second one aren't very great since you can't ever beat a classic BUT I still have it pre-ordered lol
3. Quake (all of them) I grew up playing the original quake at lan parties every weekend. We would bring our couch sized monitors and tv sized pc's to a house every Friday and lan up/game until Sunday.
*So many other games, these are just the first three to pop in my head! I'm about to replay Neverwinter Nights :D

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
I....don't get annoyed easily. I am actually having a hard time coming up with one. There is a particular "type" of person who annoys me. Mouth breathers. Stop it. Unless there is a reason...pls...*cries*

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I have 3 degrees and wear a lot of wigs. I have big snakes and small dragons. I am russian/british. Why did I tell you 4 things?

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
You had me at "pantless".
In all seriousness, you seem like my type of people. I might be sober 5 years, but i'm ok with fellow drinkers, in fact, it's quite entertaining. Regardless, I like you guys from what I can tell! No bully zone is what i'm looking for.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Is it mandatory to not wear pants?
Can I refer someone to join the guild and to this application?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Why a companion of course. Then I will no longer be alone.
(Let's make it a sneaky rogue for kicks)

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
Hi, welcome to the application process! The forum application process is mostly about gauging social fit, so be sure to keep active in responding here as well as in-game.
If you haven't already, be sure to join the /uey chat channel in-game (command is "/channel_join uey") and ask someone online for an invitation to the guild. Once you're in, adding your forum name as a member comment helps people know whose application to respond to.

EDIT: Managed to find you in game. Appreciate the politeness and friendly attitude!

Last edited:

Krishach

Promoter
Is it mandatory to not wear pants?
Can I refer someone to join the guild and to this application?
I wouldn't say mandatory, but like not supporting your home-town sports team, its severely frowned upon. And yes, though I would warn them about the application thing and the pants thing.

Fhaol

Promoter
So welcome to "the process". so clockwise or widdershins?? Good luck BTW

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? I will be joining on V'oiid on my account Whilrybirdy. My known name all over the internet is Whirly, so feel free to call me that anytime.

Top Bottom