App: wheeqo - Neverwinter and Guild Wars 2 (0/0)

User name: wheeqo

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter, Guild Wars 2, Warframe

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? WheeQo

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Tell my niece to turn on the light, except I forget that we know there is blackout hours ago. After we realize, we laugh it.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest: Calculating engineering works using Excel, because I invented the automatic process using complex formula while no one have it.
Worst: Idle because there is no project, because it so boring.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Rocket League, Cities Skyline, MMORPG like Neverwinter or GW2; because the experience is not always the same time-to-time.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
My work colleague. He often loan money from me but always hard to repay to me.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I love cooking to make people smile :)
Banana_Oatmeal_Brownies.jpg
Banana Oatmeal Brownies

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Have massive member.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
What is the best companion for Wizard?
Tips for Wizard.

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Teleport stone, so if you almost die, you can always back to hometown safely.

Last edited:

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
Welcome the the application process, Wheeqo! This is mostly intended as a way to gauge social fit. In Neverwinter, if you haven't already, join our chat channel ("/channel_join uey") and ask anyone online for an invitation. You can also mail me in-game. Also join the discord, if you haven't already.

I'm guessing from your writing that you're not a native english speaker?

I know a few people doing interesting spreadsheet work, I just put together a relatively simple pivot table the other day, but automation allows saving so much time.
As far as Neverwinter-specific wizard stuff goes, I recommend https://guides.jannenw.info/2019/07/13/wizard-mechanics-guide-module-17/ . Sharpedge and Janne well-known in NW for doing a really thorough job breaking down mechanics, and the mechanical information there still applies.

Krishach

Promoter
Hello. You mentioned rocket league; we tend to play every friday. Are there any other casual multiplayer or co-op games you play?

Top Bottom