App: WarLockPlays - New World (4/0)

foulsoul

The Big Tomato
Community Leader
My daughter is super excited about minecraft right now. I cant get myself back into it just yet.

What are some of the better magic mods these days since thaumcraft hasn't been updated?

Fhaol

Promoter
Nah. I haven't been on in the last couple days. My internet went out last night. Tonight I am just chilling playing some minecraft.

Lol do you have ATt dsl and live in the Country..Last time mine went out it was three weeks ug!

My daughter is super excited about minecraft right now. I cant get myself back into it just yet.

What are some of the better magic mods these days since thaumcraft hasn't been updated?
I'm messing around with Mc eternal which has the last version of thaumcraft (and I was looking around and an update is being worked on). I like electroblob's wizardry and it's various add-ons though its more of a adventure mod then thaumcraft but it has lots of baubles and spells to mess with. Other then that blood magic and botania are always good. Then witchery got a unofficial update type mod. Plus there is always all the tech mods.

Lol do you have ATt dsl and live in the Country..Last time mine went out it was three weeks ug!
Oof yeah I don't know what happen but I swapped the phone line for the internet line and it started working again so I won't question the will of the tech gods.

cool man, always good to take breaks but the way New world has been eating tech around here I was concerned :D
Nah Im pretty sure it just eats good tech and Im running on a gaming laptop from 2016 soo I don't think it will like the taste.

Bathien

Guild Leader
From what I Understand all gaming laptops are safe, since they naturally have to be better at power conservation and heat management. But I could be wrong.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Power conservation, maybe. But laptops are notoriously bad at handling the same heat a PC can. They have very little room for cooling, and often have aftermarket (usually crap) heat-handling supplements. Still, lowering settings does help.

Bathien

Guild Leader
Hah, New World: The next gen triple A MMO you play on a Potato for your safety.

Great fun. I'm basically doing the same but at least it still looks good.

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Dude, Mr. Fist of the taco, you still playing? Still interested in hanging out with a bunch of idiots?

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Great interaction, no driveby. Plus we have a Minecraft server.

YES from me. Bonus points (not really) if you play Elite Dangerous.

foulsoul

The Big Tomato
Community Leader
elite dangerous vr sounds amazeing.

I played the tutorial and enjoyed it but there is too much out there taking my attention right now.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
We have an instance set up for just UEYs and our faction has a couple of systems. Not a large group, but we've a presence and some constant players. If you join up just send me your CMDR name.

Unfortunately I can't vote twice...

Nice I am getting it set up to mess around in should be ready by tomorrow.

On another note I'll be hanging around in the discord VC nightly if anyone wants to chat and play some games.

Good discussions in Discord today on Elite. As stated, don't let us overrun you with details. It's a deep game.

Top Bottom