App: twinturbo57 - FFXIV (4/0)

I should probably have pinged this thread when I was in colorado two weeks ago. :/

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
s Baldwin Gulch the trial that goes up to the top of Mt. Antero?
Yep, that's the one.

One of my long term goals is to attempt to follow the Rimrocker trail on a multi day trip to Moab.
Wow!!! That looks pretty darn amazing but would appear to be a huge commitment. I do love Moab, Hell's Revenge is some of the most fun I've ever had in one day.

Harplager

Promoter
I'm not sure why this app has been active so long, applicant has kept up the interaction here very well.

Yes.

Yep, that's the one.

Wow!!! That looks pretty darn amazing but would appear to be a huge commitment. I do love Moab, Hell's Revenge is some of the most fun I've ever had in one day.
I can't wait to get out to Moab and run Hell's Revenge again. It was pouring rain last time I ran it, was too nervous to try hells gate.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I can't wait to get out to Moab and run Hell's Revenge again. It was pouring rain last time I ran it, was too nervous to try hells gate.
Trying Hell's Gate in rain would be ill advised and probably win you a Darwin Award. Good job not being an idiot.

Is anyone playing Tiny Tina's Wonderland? I've been sucked into that for the last couple of days.

Top Bottom