App: Trpleedge - Right now I'm pretty much only playing FFXIV but who know's what glorious vistas I may discover in the future! (4/0)

Thanks Zandar, you guys have been so nice and welcoming and made me feel at home. I can’t wait to group up again and have some fun!

Heya Trpleedge!

Totally replying to your post before reading the followups so I can get the OG Trpleedge experience.

Welcome to the app process! I'd say "nice to meet you" but we already ran a dungeon together and voice chatted. So your embarrassing story is pretty great, won't lie. I've done a few similar things that I shall not mention here. Your three games are not even on my game list at all. :) I've never played Minecraft or The Last of Us. However I may have The Last of Us still in an unopened box. I guess I put that off a bit.. lol! I love Final Fantasy and everybody tells me to try Tactics but I don't know, it's just so overwhelming to start. Some day though...

At first when I read your "something cool" part I was like "yeah okay I have two hands too, congratulations!" but then I kept reading and that must be cool and probably confuse people to see you switch hands like that. I have a friend who is r/g colorblind and he was looking into these "enChroma" color blind glasses that apparently let you see color. Really amazing technology. If anybody is curious, here is a YouTube vid where R/G colorblind people try the glasses on for the first time.

UEYs for the most part are very open and welcome to teaching people new content. We often run content to help people catch up or experience something outside of their comfort zone. I for one would be happy to run you through content with call outs (if I remember the content lol). Q.) Is there any content you can think of that you would like help with? I'm totally happy to lend a hand. FYI I am on PST

I think more people play on PC than PS4 but we do have a good amount of people on console. I'm always on Discord if I'm home. Thanks to COVID / WFH I'm always home lol. I'm happy to help you with Discord though I'm sure you've already figured it out by now.

Btw, I'm INTP.

Looking forward to gaming with ya!
-Kal

Last edited:
Hey there Kal! That was such a fun run even though it took me a few minutes to remember how to actually tank lol I so look forward to running more content with you guys and ladies. As far as new content I honestly don't even care what we run, I just have fun hanging out and learning or helping, I suppose one bit of content that interests me is Rabanastre because of all of the FF12 callbacks but I'm up for anything as long as I get to do it with hopefully soon the be great friends!

Yeah the switch handed thing was something I never really thought about growing up, I just thought everyone did that until people started noticing and thought it was weird, I never really cared though because I kinda like weird so I took it as a compliment. I have tried the color correction glasses before but I think it just takes awhile to get used to after seeing the world one way for so long and then it changes, at this point in life it isn't anything detrimental to me so I just embrace it lol

As far as new content I honestly don't even care what we run, I just have fun hanging out and learning or helping...
This is a great response and attitude! I agree 100% with this statement.

I suppose one bit of content that interests me is Rabanastre because of all of the FF12 callbacks but I'm up for anything as long as I get to do it with hopefully soon the be great friends!
I'm more than happy to run the Ivalice raid series with you. Just message me in game, Discord etc... and we can set something up!

Silentgurl

Promoter
I like the interaction here and the feedback you are receiving Trp, so I will cast a 2nd Yes.
:)

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hi there yourself! I appreciate the reply, I've been an FF geek since the NES days. The original FF blew my mind back in the late 80's and I was hooked and played every numbered version that's ever been released. I recently finished FF7 Remake and loved the nostalgia but was a little confused until I realized they added quite a few editorial elements to it. Are you a fan and if so which has been your most memorable so far?
I am fan of final Fantasy games..15 stole my heart Dude lol I loved the relationship the Guys had in it, and the gameplay and graphics are AMAZING...have you played 15 yet? :)

I'll definitely take you up on that Kal! I actually liked 15 a lot Silentgurl, as far as a game went it was amazing and I enjoyed the story even though it got a little squirrely there near the end but for some reason it didn't feel like a Final Fantasy game to me...like something was missing that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Also, thank you for the vote of confidence!!

Silentgurl

Promoter
I'll definitely take you up on that Kal! I actually liked 15 a lot Silentgurl, as far as a game went it was amazing and I enjoyed the story even though it got a little squirrely there near the end but for some reason it didn't feel like a Final Fantasy game to me...like something was missing that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Also, thank you for the vote of confidence!!
I understand, and you are very welcome Dude..you are halfway there! woot :)

Learnedhand

Promoter
Welcome to the app process,

I'm late to the party on this one. Great app so far, but I'm here to ask the tough questions, so here goes:

1. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
2. What is your plan for the zombie apocalypse?

Hey there Learned, I appreciate you stopping by! Those are tough ones because there are not correct answers as the first one is subjective and the second hypothetical but I'll give them my best shot lol

1. Pineapple on pizza...if you enjoy the taste of this unique combination then that would be a resounding yes but as for me personally I'm not a big fan of mixing sweet and savory so I pass on that particular delicacy.

2. My zombie apocalypse plan would be to find a fairly remote island but not too far from the mainland so that I can still make runs to forage and gather supplies. The key is that this island would need to have a decent supply of sturdy, solid trees and I can build a treehouse type of structure which get's me at least 20 or so feet off the ground. I've never seen any instance of zombies climbing trees so I would be safe to sleep at night and if anyone in my group is inadvertently turned then I at least have a chance of pushing them out to the ground nullifying the threat and giving a better chance of not wiping out the entire group. I think the biggest weakness to this plan would be high wind storms and lightening but when you gotta roll the dice on your threat of choice I'd rather die of my home collapsing or being electrocuted than being eaten alive lol

Great questions, I enjoy any kind of mental stimulation that get me thinking in different ways!

Learnedhand

Promoter
but when you gotta roll the dice on your threat of choice I'd rather die of my home collapsing or being electrocuted than being eaten alive lol
Having watched as much of The Walking Dead as I have, I completely agree with that!

This app looks good to me. YES. One more to go.

For sure Zan, my biggest danger is forgetting that I actually have an AoE to cast lol Thank you Learned!! I'm a big WD fan myself, I'm kinda equally sad and happy they are ending it after the next season...hopefully they will send it out in a satisfactory way.

*Shameless self-plug incoming* I would like to humbly petition other Promoters to take a look at my app, kick the tires and take me on a test drive and see if you would feel comfortable admitting me into your illustrious family...I'm thoroughly prepared to patiently wait as long as needed but I figured a gentle nudge couldn't hurt :) Also, good morning and happy Friday all!!

Hey Silent, my weekend has consisted of my brother and nephews coming over and spending the night last night which was great! He and I drank some beer and played Street Fighter 5 while the boys played and ran around like maniacs. Now the rest of the weekend will consist of my son and I putting the house back together from the toy explosion lol How about yours?

Krishach

Promoter
Are there any other co-op or competitive games you play? Pub or otherwise?

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
Street Fighter 5
Ultra SF4 is still my favorite in the series, mainly because of the delightfully bonkers Hakan, Rufus, El Fuerte and Juri all really bringing back that EX+ Alpha Arika feel to character design. I wore out a PS2 controller or two playing EX+ Alpha back in the day, but 5 has better overall gameplay I think.

Top Bottom