App: thisisozco - Neverwinter (0/3)

User name: thisisozco

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Loopty@thisisozco#6674

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I've woken up with a 100 kg chick in my bed and the boys made fun of me like 1 month.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest is music producers, worst is waiter.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
I don't have that kind of games in my life I usualy play what feels better.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
A guy in university, just so pervert, disgusts me with his convo.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I made lots of electronic tracks, on of the best youngest music producer in Turkey. Feel free to check it out on any music platform you like. Search: Ozco.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I just opend up the guild page and your guild was there, so there is no deliberate choosing process there.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Why all of these necessary ?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A lubricant and a baseball bat in case my sword doesn't frighten the enemy.

Learnedhand

Promoter
So, our application process is in place as a way to determine whether an applicant will be a good fit for our community. We're gonna need more information than you've provided.

Krishach

Promoter
BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Why all of these necessary ?
This is less of a guild and more of a full community across multiple games. Its much like an interview: both sides have some time to get to know one another to see if you're a fit for the community, and if this community is good for you too. If all you want is a guild, this may be more than what you were looking for.

If you'd rather have a community that screens people from joining, you wind up with a group of generally like-minded people. If you are one of these same people, it may be a great fit. So ask us some questions, and we'll do the same, and see if it works. If that sounds like too much effort, you might find it easier to pick a NWO only guild rather than Unrepentant.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I'm just going to vote no on this. I don't like the app and I just don't think this is going to be a fit.

Top Bottom