App: Teaminfinity - Destiny 2, WoW, Ark survival evolved, Minecraft, Call of duty multiplayer/zombies (4/0)

Hi infinity! Look forward to seeing you in game! I noticed you expressed that you were looking for a very serious group or team to play with.. we are definitely not that. We don't care about people's skill and never will. We are a collective uncoordinated mess.
Sorry about the late response I Know that I liked it but I should talk about what I mean by a serious group because I am not talking about being serious in game I love messing around and doing a mix of things but a group that is serious in the sense of communication and community, people are a big thing in my life if I get close to a group I will be there when I am needed and/or wanted I like being introduced to new games mainly Shooters/horrors/MMO's it's where I find very diverse groups of people who I try and connect with.

I do like the Exo-suits for zombies it was definitely a weird but fun way to play
I hear you there! it was fun, good times lol got half of the Easter Eggs in that with my best friend, took alot of hours and Youtube videos haha, but it was so much fun :)

Fhaol

Promoter
NO biggie, rl is a pain but much more important. Im giving the first YES because I like this app!

Yeah I have been having some stuff going on personally and I have been trying to figure it all out. Just bad timing

I hear you there! it was fun, good times lol got half of the Easter Eggs in that with my best friend, took alot of hours and Youtube videos haha, but it was so much fun :)
I hope we can play some of the new zombie map that's dropping on the 15th for Cold war I am trying to get into some speed running just for fun but just yesterday I got a WR for hunt showdown one of the many different ones there are but waiting on them to approve that run so I hope I can memorize the Cold war one but we shall see

I see you mentioned WoW in your app, do you play classic? or retail? or both?? what are your favorite classes?

I see you mentioned WoW in your app, do you play classic? or retail? or both?? what are your favorite classes?
Mainly retail and I like mage and warrior but I have been trying to get more into classic but there is only so much time in a day

Mainly retail and I like mage and warrior but I have been trying to get more into classic but there is only so much time in a day
haha i get that, I play on the Atiesh server a warlock on classic. I havent played retail in a long while but when i do i main a paladin. Who is your favorite NPC in wow?

EverNova

Promoter
Hey Teaminfinity! I haven't seen you around in discord or in game. Would really like to get some real interaction with the group going. :)

I hope we can play some of the new zombie map that's dropping on the 15th for Cold war I am trying to get into some speed running just for fun but just yesterday I got a WR for hunt showdown one of the many different ones there are but waiting on them to approve that run so I hope I can memorize the Cold war one but we shall see
send me your battlenet tag, I will gladly add you :)

Hey Teaminfinity! I haven't seen you around in discord or in game. Would really like to get some real interaction with the group going. :)
I chatted some with him Today, in battlenet, and were gonna link up in Cod at some point this week for sure, he has been really nice too me and I have enjoyed the interactions with him so far :)

Top Bottom