App: Teaminfinity - Destiny 2, WoW, Ark survival evolved, Minecraft, Call of duty multiplayer/zombies (4/0)

User name: Teaminfinity

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Destiny 2, WoW, Ark survival evolved, Minecraft, Call of duty multiplayer/zombies, FFXIV

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Depends on the game I am playing at the time I

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
Yes

What is their forum name(s)?
Justin Latham

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
So I have a twin brother and one day we were playing drunk dominos and this had gotten to the point where we couldn't think straight and started to "play" dodge the dominos thus putting a hole I a window and me insisting that my brother go to get it but he needed a shove and so I assisted him and he got it but then got stuck in the window and it took a apple,four drunks and five sticks of butter and a rope too get him out.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest is welder. I am a big fan of metal work and building or forging a piece that stands out and that I can be proud of. The worst is Carl's Jr manager. The people weren't half bad but the others were absolutely atrocious I mean threatening my work force and making a mess of the store all the while two o my cooks would fight to the point where I had to shut down the store and put them in different parts of it to cool down.(yes I put one in the freezer, I wasn't being shut down all day.)

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Borderlands 2, portal 1 and 2, WoW. All childhood games that have a place in my heart forever.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
A man named heeres and this was a thin and tall guy who when bored would squat like a gargoyle and just watch people creeped me out and always annoyed me when he would ask why I didn't like it when HE WATCHED ME SLEEP.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I have two wrist braces due to my tendons want to snap like a KitKat bar. ( Can be demonstrated.)

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I believe having a very serious team or group to play with rather than having to play with people that anyone is let into a group that will end up with trolls or people who can't work with a group.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Why is it called Unrepentant?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A infinity stats apple, so I can become way to over powered.

Last edited:

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Hello @Teaminfinity and thank you for applying. As I'm sure Justin has told you, this is about community interaction. We will evaluate based on those interactions whether we think you're a good fit for Unrepentant, and you the same with us. Your participation and ours are needed to keep that going, and we ask that you please harass UEYs you play with to drop by and leave a comment (we're a lazy bunch, sorry). Would you please list what in-game names go with what games you play, so we might have a chance to get a game on and see how things go?

Fhaol

Promoter
Greetings @Teaminfinity ! I like the way you seperated your employees...you must be a parent :) Working with the public sucks..too bad your employees did too.Im re downloading Destiny2 but barelly started...any tips?? Do you play any instruments??
Good luck with your app and come back often please ...

@Fhaol, Destiny 2 is fun I got into the PvP part of it and raiding and yeah most of it is do the campaign first and then weekly missions and you can do very well.
But no instruments

@Krishach sure I am Teaminfinity#8427 on discord easier to message me directly if any questions you want or need more clarity on and Teaminfinity462 on destiny, Plaidimir#1542 for battle net, then on steam I am T.TV/Teaminfinity or friend code 172071735.

Gwynn

Community Officer
@Krishach sure I am Teaminfinity#8427 on discord easier to message me directly if any questions you want or need more clarity on and Teaminfinity462 on destiny, Plaidimir#1542 for battle net, then on steam I am T.TV/Teaminfinity or friend code 172071735.
I'm happy to chat with applicants in Discord, have you found your way onto our community server yet? You caught my attention with your comment on metal work. Got any pictures of something really cool you've made that you're proud of and you'd like to share?

Due to my external hard drive having issues my laptop is not handling anything so I am just trying to figure all of it out my apologies for the delay and I had some of my work on my previous phone but not on this one.

Hi Teaminfinity,

Justin mentioned you're looking to play FFXIV with us. Do you have a character and if so, what class(s) are you leveling? What content are you currently working on (ARR, HW, SB, ShB)? Looking forward to meeting you in game.

HI Team! How are you? Welcome to the App Process, I see you put down Call of Duty, I play that actively, which is your favorite Cod Zombies game? and why? and if you need any help or anything, just holler and we will be happy to help you, and best of luck with your App :)

EverNova

Promoter
Hi infinity! Look forward to seeing you in game! I noticed you expressed that you were looking for a very serious group or team to play with.. we are definitely not that. We don't care about people's skill and never will. We are a collective uncoordinated mess.

Hi Teaminfinity,

Justin mentioned you're looking to play FFXIV with us. Do you have a character and if so, what class(s) are you leveling? What content are you currently working on (ARR, HW, SB, ShB)? Looking forward to meeting you in game.
Was just recommended it and decided to give it a shot but haven't played much

HI Team! How are you? Welcome to the App Process, I see you put down Call of Duty, I play that actively, which is your favorite Cod Zombies game? and why? and if you need any help or anything, just holler and we will be happy to help you, and best of luck with your App :)
I play alot of COD but in regards to favorite zombies map and game is going to go to Black Ops, Moon and figuring out how to play and do all of the Easter eggs and just how much I struggled with it

I play alot of COD but in regards to favorite zombies map and game is going to go to Black Ops, Moon and figuring out how to play and do all of the Easter eggs and just how much I struggled with it
nice Dude! my favorite was AW Zombies :)

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
do you play any pick-up co-op? We've got a bit of a rotation going: Titanfall 2, Vermintide 2, World War Z, Left 4 Dead, and many more. We also do the occasional event for games that are nominally PvP: Rocket League, Dead By Daylight, and Among Us... Do you play any of these perchance? Are there any we missed that you could recommend?

Yeah I have been having some stuff going on personally and I have been trying to figure it all out. Just bad timing

do you play any pick-up co-op? We've got a bit of a rotation going: Titanfall 2, Vermintide 2, World War Z, Left 4 Dead, and many more. We also do the occasional event for games that are nominally PvP: Rocket League, Dead By Daylight, and Among Us... Do you play any of these perchance? Are there any we missed that you could recommend?
I play Dead by Daylight and I have looked at Virmintide 2, GTFO is fun hard and scary would recommend

@Teaminfinity

Speaking of zombies here is an old question I had to answer on my U app...what is your zombie plan
With the new zombie map on Cold war dropping I would like to see if I can start speed running it but I will have to see how complex the map is and figure out the Easter eggs but I enjoy playing anything I want to get better just personal improvement is what I aim for

Top Bottom