App: Talwicca - ARK, Conan Exiles, The Forest, ESO, New World (3/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
ARK, Conan Exiles, The Forest, ESO, New World

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
Talwicca

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
Amarak is my husband

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
two friends and I strapped a recliner to a little flat bed wagon and hitched it to a 3wheeler and went Dune buggying at night on beach Woke up so sore I couldn't walk for 3 days.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest was when I was a computer tech for a internet division of a phone company, met a lot of very nice people. It was right up my alley at the time and fun work.

Worst was as a tax payer in my sisters office. It was super long hours and tiring mentally for very little pay My sister didn't want to look like she was playing favorites and she went the opposite way. But I still love her :)

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Dungeon Keeper-Just a real fun game, I like to build and gather lots of minions for my army.

Gift of the Magi - Can't find it anymore but it is a thinking game that really makes you concentrate and think through your moves.

Mahjong Cause I love it simple as that. Right up there with solitaire for keeping the mind from getting bored.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
This is sort of a funny question since the person is one of my best friends. I am not into politics in the least and avoid discussions about them at all costs but she cannot quit talking about city politics concerning our little town. I finally have to say "OK Suzanne no more politics" just to get her to stop.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I am a natural soap maker, I make all kinds of soaps and pain salve for friends and farmers markets. Used to have a shop but now it is just a side hobby for my family and customers who wont use any other soap.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
You just said the word. Community. I like to get to know who I play with and have playing options. Unrepentant has game servers that I like, and they sound close knit like an extended family. I like that.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Are any of you Jason Mamoa in disguise? If so I am interested, just don't tell my husband...LOL

Honestly I can't think of any questions right now but you will be the first ones to know when I do.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Jason Mamoa's adress so I cam run by and pick him up on my way.

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
First, I just want to say that's it's going to be REALLY difficult for me to not call you Tallywacker, Tallywacker Talwicca. Probably just shorten it to Tally. Anyway, welcome to our application process! It's kind of old school, but the application isn't to deem you worthy of Unrepentant status based on skill, it's to make sure you're a fit with the community and vice-versa. You can see by my avatar I've been a member of this community for a while, and honestly, I have more friends here than in that real-life thing. But then, I'm getting a little older and all that and don't get out much. Too many viruses and people and stuff.

The basic rundown for the application is this: Interact with us here on the forums (mainly in your app, but feel free to post in other sections that you can see) and in whatever game you might be playing currently with other Ueys. Yellow-named folks, such as myself, will vote Yes or No. Four Yes votes and you're in; three No votes and you're not.

I don't think any of us are actually Jason Mamoa, but I share a birthday with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson if that counts. Good luck on your app!

edit: One more thing, definitely want to look into getting yourself a forum avatar.

Havokist

ED Guild Leader
Ufficer
Ahoy! Thanks for applying and for your patience during the email shenanigannery :)

If you haven't already, give the new applicant thread a gander.

two friends and I strapped a recliner to a little flat bed wagon and hitched it to a 3wheeler and went Dune buggying at night on beach
I feel like there's a lot to this story you're not telling. You strapped a recliner to a flat-bed? I take it you were then pulled around by something like a quad bike? I had the initial image of trying to drive a Robin Reliant on a beach and I can't see that going well.

Dungeon Keeper
Always nice to encounter another Dungeon Keeper fan. Have you come across War for the Overworld?
It's shaping up to be a pretty solid DK3, but they can't use the DK name cause EA are busy dragging it through the dirt.

Yes it did not go well for me either but I didn't realize it until the next day as we were all quite inebriated at the time. Oh the trials we put ourselves through when young LOL. I will have to look into War of the Overworld.

Tal is fine. I don't have a tallywacker so that may tend to be a bit misleading to people who don't know me yet LOL

Havokist

ED Guild Leader
Ufficer
I will have to look into War of the Overworld.
You should be in for quite the treat if you've not come across it. You'll probably find a bunch of it that seems very familiar, but they've also added some new things and refined some things from DK that definitely improve the game.

Also, I've dropped you a PM with our Discord link. You can get to your inbox through the Notifications link at the top of the page.

Talwicca said:
Jason Mamoa's adress so I cam run by and pick him up on my way.
I feel like that would be a bonus gift. Something to try to use if you can get away with it, but he's married so I think anyone's chances are slim. I'd hazard a guess to say he gives good hugs though.

What main thing would the old man give you?

I've no idea how common the moniker is; do you by chance use the same name elsewhere? I've seen the name before.

arkle

Ufficer
I've posted on your husband's page so I want to post on your page as well.

I also loved Dungeon Keeper - I've tried to find it somewhere on the interwebz to play as a retro game without success - maybe the legal stuff that Havokist refers to.

Demamd for soap and similar products is presumably pretty high at the moment?

What does a tax payer do? Do you pay the tax for the whole company and all it's employees? Or do you mean you ran the accounts and sorted out how much tax tro pay? Hopefully the latter!

Learnedhand

Ufficer
Still around? Would you come back if I told you that I am, indeed, Jason Mamoa in disguise?

If you believe that, then I have a bridge for sale...

Also Dungeon Keeper 2 is available on GoG, and is properly adapted for modern windows. I play it with fairly little problems, considering its age.

williamsond

DDO Usurper
Ufficer
looks like this ones dead via incativity... anyone seen Talwicca in game

Yes I have used it in a lot of games. EQ, EQ2, Vanguard, Conan Exiles, Star Wars Galaxies, Elder Scrolls Online, and many others. I Basically use it as my online ID now.

Not dead, sorry I haven't been posting much of anywhere lately, but will try harder.

Havokist

ED Guild Leader
Ufficer
I'm glad to hear you're still alive and kicking. Thanks for letting us know. It's a bit of a crazy world out there at the moment, and I hope you're managing to stay safe :)

Top Bottom