App: Talwicca - ARK, Conan Exiles, The Forest, ESO, New World (2/1)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Ufficer
So welcome back! The last few months have been a pretty crazy time for, well, everybody. For some of us it's just weird and boring and others it can be pretty bad. Have you been able to meet up with any of us in any of the games you play?

williamsond

DDO Usurper
Ufficer
Not dead, sorry I haven't been posting much of anywhere lately, but will try harder.
don't worry too much we just would hate to lose a new member due to app inactivity, we're glad to see you're still interested.

what you been playing of late? I'm getting quite a bit of gaming time at the moment, work is very busy but I've not been painting as much so the computer is getting extra attention.

I've no idea how common the moniker is; do you by chance use the same name elsewhere? I've seen the name before.
i PLAY MANY GAMES WITH THAT NAME. EQ, EQ2, Conan Exiles, Vanguard, ESO, ARK, Heat, The Forest, Green Hell, and many others.

Hello All. Hope this post finds everyone safe and well. Been playing mostly ARK lately. need to do some catch up playing on some other games. been busy with yard and family. My granddaughter has been ill, went through 3 operation for Gall Bladder, the 2nd and 3rd to fix a botched 1st op. Poor kid. So took a while off worrying. So what has everyone else been doing so far this summer?

So welcome back! The last few months have been a pretty crazy time for, well, everybody. For some of us it's just weird and boring and others it can be pretty bad. Have you been able to meet up with any of us in any of the games you play?
No I haven't but then again i usually play on our own servers. Ark mostly as of late. I love the building aspect and taming. It has been weird hasn't it!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Ufficer
Sorry to hear about your granddaughter, hopefully things are moving in the right direction for her now. Summer is good to me so far, I do a lot of mountain hiking/climbing here in Colorado so with the pandemic I have a good reason to do more if it this year.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Ufficer
Do you have more grandchildren? What plans do you have for this summer?

williamsond

DDO Usurper
Ufficer
Hi I'm liking this app and glad to see that you came back, as such I'm going to drop a yes vote

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Ufficer
I'm going to do the same. Normally I would need a little more interaction to give my yes vote but in this case she is part of a pair and we accepted the other half. I can't imagine having any drama from this applicant and avoiding drama llamas is one of the main reasons for the app process. YES, two more votes to go.

Top Bottom