App: spookymittens - Among us, The forest, Terraria, (3/0)

User name: spookymittens

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Among us, The forest, Terraria, minecraft, fall guys

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Spookymittens77

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
Yes

What is their forum name(s)?
Quenpatch

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
is streaming a valid answer? I get second hand embarrassment easily (streaming is new to me), and helping me overcome that anxiety.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I was a manager at an axe throwing place. It was axe-cellent. I don't really see any jobs as worst, just different learning experiences.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Bioshock, Skyrim, Starbound! The Bioshock series was amazing, Skyrim is a classic, and Starbound just genuinely made me happy.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Dudes who don't treat gamer girls like people, or who use the word simp lmao

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I love art. I make emotes in my free time, as well as ceramics. I can also throw an axe behind my back.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Unrepentant Gaming Community seems super welcoming, ya'll have fun games choices, and are hysterical. I want to be part of a community that supports each other, and more importantly have fun playing games with each other. This is the first time I would be part of any type of guild!

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
what's your favorite type of beer? What is your favorite guilty pleasure game? spoon or fork?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A book referencing plants, and wildlife. In order to be able to survive off the land wherever the adventure takes me!

Last edited:

Krishach

Promoter
Welcome to the U application. Streaming is a valid answer, but we need a story! Did something occur during streaming or did something occur that streaming helped you get over?

This is our chance to get to know if we would have a drink with you, and you with us (some of us... Don't go near ChefB's van).

Pale Ale, Commander Keen, spoon.

Also, which Bioshock did you prefer? Did you happen to get the survival-stack-mods going for Skryim? I've been stymied trying to get LOTD or LOTD Plus to work.

Last edited:
Hey Guys!
So this is my friend Spooky I always stream with.
I told her to join this guild because I've truly enjoyed everyone here. My stream gets hosted by the Unrepentant Stream so you could check her out there!

Welcome to the U application. Streaming is a valid answer, but we need a story! Did something occur during streaming or did something occur that streaming helped you get over?

This is our chance to get to know if we would have a drink with you, and you with us (some of us... Don't go near ChefB's van).

Pale Ale, Commander Keen, spoon.

Also, which Bioshock did you prefer? Did you happen to get the survival-stack-mods going for Skryim? I've been stymied trying to get LOTD or LOTD Plus to work.
Nothing in particular happened during stream, I am more just camera shy than anything! Just getting on everyday, and finding new people to play with has helped a lot with the progression. I am kinda of intrigued what chefb's van is? Seems sus.

I was more of a console player growing up, so I played Oblivion, as well morrowind. I have not had to the chance to play Skyrim online yet!

What is commander keen like? Also why a spoon? I am a fork kinda lady.

The first Bioshock, followed by infinite. It was rumored they may release another Bioshock, and I can not wait for a release date. I have purchased those series, for each new console I have gotten over the years.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hi Welcome to Process! I see you put down Bioshock, one of my favorite franchise ever :) why do you enjoy it so much? and Happy to have you here.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Welcome to the app process!! An axe throwing place??? How does one come to be employed by this kind of job? Do you run across all kinds of odd characters there or is it a bunch of normal business types blowing off steam?

As for your questions, I like hazy IPA's. I'm a fork guy for sure and I can't come up with a guilty pleasure game at the moment.

You are off to a good start with the app. Stay active with it and banter with us for a bit and I suspect you will fit in here.

Hi Welcome to Process! I see you put down Bioshock, one of my favorite franchise ever :) why do you enjoy it so much? and Happy to have you here.
Thanks for the response! Happy to hear its someone else's favorite as well! It was the first shooter game I played that had a very different twist to it. I really liked the overall art style of the game, as well as the philosophical choices such as deciding whether or not to harvest the little sisters. Would you kindly like to play games sometime?

Welcome to the app process!! An axe throwing place??? How does one come to be employed by this kind of job? Do you run across all kinds of odd characters there or is it a bunch of normal business types blowing off steam?

As for your questions, I like hazy IPA's. I'm a fork guy for sure and I can't come up with a guilty pleasure game at the moment.

You are off to a good start with the app. Stay active with it and banter with us for a bit and I suspect you will fit in here.
Howdy! Thanks for the welcome! I think the Axe throwing life chooses you haha I kind of stumbled upon it in search for a new career path. Bunch of eclectic people, we were BYOB so we saw it all. We were once interviewed for a segment, and I was too shy to talk but annoying enough to whip bullseyes for them!

IPA's are genuinely always a good choice, and seem to be a favorite in this guild. Hell yeah forks! I also really dig your panel!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Now to be fair, I love a lot of different craft beer. I live in Colorado and we are loaded with endless breweries here. I'm not into most porters or lagers but I love a good red, amber and pale ale. I have favorites of each style from the various different local places here.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Ok, so for a guilty please game, the Front Office Football series. It's a general manager simulation game for pro football. You don't play the games, I don't even call the plays. You sign free agents, draft players and hire coaches. It's a simulation about the guy in a suit in a booth that nobody knows who runs the team from the top level. This is the game my wife doesn't understand at all.

arkle

Promoter
Looks like we dont bother with the explaining bit any more and as you are on the Uey stream regularly I'm goign to assume you have the opportunity to ask questions.

I see no one has mentioned the avatar requirement...and also no one has suggested a spork. Favourite beer would be a craft bitter. My favourite used to be Smiles which was made in Bristol and sold in a very small brewery tap. I want to say the maximum occupancy (pre-covid) was about 6 or 8. Maybe it was more, it was 20 years ago. I have been to a few beer festivals in my time although not for some years.

Krishach

Promoter
Nothing in particular happened during stream, I am more just camera shy than anything! Just getting on everyday, and finding new people to play with has helped a lot with the progression. I am kinda of intrigued what chefb's van is? Seems sus.

What is commander keen like? Also why a spoon? I am a fork kinda lady.

The first Bioshock, followed by infinite. It was rumored they may release another Bioshock, and I can not wait for a release date. I have purchased those series, for each new console I have gotten over the years.
Commander Keen was an old, OLD, pre-windows platformer IIRC, which had among other things a weird cutesy tone, a complete disregard for most video game conventions (like not all bounding aliens do damage), and a platforming difficulty that bordered on masochistic (depending on which one). You also can't KILL anything; disabling for a bit is the best you can hope for. Its made a resurgence lately, at least the good ones, and you can apparently buy it for modern windows. However I wouldn't if I were you :p.

Spoon because if I have to pick one, a spoon can do things a fork can't, but a spoon can do most things a fork can in a pinch. And REALLY GOOD SOUP is a lost art that will make you love your spoon again.

Do you play any other multiplayer games, such as casuals or co-ops other than survival?

Ok, so for a guilty please game, the Front Office Football series. It's a general manager simulation game for pro football. You don't play the games, I don't even call the plays. You sign free agents, draft players and hire coaches. It's a simulation about the guy in a suit in a booth that nobody knows who runs the team from the top level. This is the game my wife doesn't understand at all.
I have always wanted to visit Colorado! I have heard of similar simulations, never one for pro football. Does it give you an opportunity to learn the players better? What's your favorite football team?

Looks like we dont bother with the explaining bit any more and as you are on the Uey stream regularly I'm goign to assume you have the opportunity to ask questions.

I see no one has mentioned the avatar requirement...and also no one has suggested a spork. Favourite beer would be a craft bitter. My favourite used to be Smiles which was made in Bristol and sold in a very small brewery tap. I want to say the maximum occupancy (pre-covid) was about 6 or 8. Maybe it was more, it was 20 years ago. I have been to a few beer festivals in my time although not for some years.
I didn't know we needed an avatar! Thanks for the heads up, does it need to be a profile picture or something random? Quen has been helping me navigate through the streams!
Something about sporks makes me uncomfortable haha its like not enough room to scoop like a spoon or spear like a fork.

Smiles sounds like a great atmosphere, I prefer smaller places as well. I have never been to a beer festival, if things were different would you go to any fall festivals?

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I have always wanted to visit Colorado! I have heard of similar simulations, never one for pro football. Does it give you an opportunity to learn the players better? What's your favorite football team?
You do learn the players better but not as much as in a game like Madden since you don't actively play games. You cycle through seasons fairly quickly so after five years or so you have mostly fictional auto-generated players.

As for Football teams, I'm a Broncos fan and have always pointlessly cheered for the Bengals. I focus more on college football and I'm an Oklahoma fan.

Fhaol

Promoter
Welcome and good luck. So you can throw an axe? Have you ever accidentally whacked yourself? Id be afraid of doing that. You like Skyrim , Have you ever looked at Elder Scrolls online?

nder Keen was an old, OLD, pre-windows platformer IIRC, which had among other things a weird cutesy tone, a complete disregard for most video game conventions (like not all bounding aliens do damage), and a platforming difficulty that bordered on masochistic (depending on which one). You also can't KILL anything; disabling for a bit is the best you can hope for. Its m
Commander Keen was an old, OLD, pre-windows platformer IIRC, which had among other things a weird cutesy tone, a complete disregard for most video game conventions (like not all bounding aliens do damage), and a platforming difficulty that bordered on masochistic (depending on which one). You also can't KILL anything; disabling for a bit is the best you can hope for. Its made a resurgence lately, at least the good ones, and you can apparently buy it for modern windows. However I wouldn't if I were you :p.

Spoon because if I have to pick one, a spoon can do things a fork can't, but a spoon can do most things a fork can in a pinch. And REALLY GOOD SOUP is a lost art that will make you love your spoon again.

Do you play any other multiplayer games, such as casuals or co-ops other than survival?
I was talking to my friend about your response, and they absolutely adored Commander Keen as well. I actually really enjoy games similar to that for the nostalgic factor haha That's exciting it made a resurgence!

SOUP IS SO GOOD, such a comfort food. Do you have a favorite soup?

I do favor survival games as it seems, but I do play NW, Among US, Fall Guys, Rogue, PUBG and older COD as well. Did just start playing the Party Animals Demo, would suggest if you like a game that you can just beat up your friends as fluffy animals.

Krishach

Promoter
I haven't had the worlds most expensive soup, but I've had a lot of different types. Despite the delicacy of a lobster bisque, or tom yum soup, pho, ramen, potato cheddar bacon soup... The basic chinese hot and sour soup (when done well) is still my favorite. Small details make the difference and aren't often done, such as adding the aromatics to the bowl you serve in and ladling the soup on top, instead of mixing the whole thing in a big pot. While I don't mind chinese black mushrooms, I prefer woodear and golden needles (dried lily buds).

What's your favorite soup?

Silentgurl

Promoter
Thanks for the response! Happy to hear its someone else's favorite as well! It was the first shooter game I played that had a very different twist to it. I really liked the overall art style of the game, as well as the philosophical choices such as deciding whether or not to harvest the little sisters. Would you kindly like to play games sometime?
haha, that quote in the game..is classic! :)

Top Bottom