App: spookymittens - Among us, The forest, Terraria, (1/0)

Welcome and good luck. So you can throw an axe? Have you ever accidentally whacked yourself? Id be afraid of doing that. You like Skyrim , Have you ever looked at Elder Scrolls online?
Thank you for the welcome! I can throw an axe haha I am actually not bad. I haven't but I have seen a couple people get slightly injured. It isn't as scary as it seems, its more about how you are positioned. I have watched a couple of people play online, It is something I want to play. It is a game a would prefer to play with friends hopefully! Do you play skyrim?

Fhaol

Promoter
No I dont play skyrim but I play ESO. They just opened a bar with axe throwing here and I wonder what could possibly got wrong with drunken rednecks and axex lol.

Thank you for the welcome! I can throw an axe haha I am actually not bad. I haven't but I have seen a couple people get slightly injured. It isn't as scary as it seems, its more about how you are positioned. I have watched a couple of people play online, It is something I want to play. It is a game a would prefer to play with friends hopefully! Do you play skyrim?

Last edited:
This is one of my best friends. She plays with me on my twitch stream. I'm not sure if i can vote. But I auto vote yes. lol

Krishach

Promoter
Im going to pout until I get my soup question answered. Or maybe thats why she picked a fork; that would make sense.

Im going to pout until I get my soup question answered. Or maybe thats why she picked a fork; that would make sense.
Hahaha oh no I sorry. Also the idea of someone pouting about soup made me giggle, I really dig butternut squash soup. I am actually considering making it now. Which I did not see on your list of soups you dug. I feel inadequate in comparison because I have never had Chinese hot and sour soup before!

Top Bottom