App: SirDynamite - Neverwinter (0/3)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
IGN:SirDynamite

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I once was really drunk and ate a booger, didnt do it on purpose, btw yes it was my own :p

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Iv'e never worked..I am Disabled!

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Starcraft Brood War, Emperor: Battle for Dune, and Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2..Because I grew up on those games and love RTS games!

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Actually no one really gets on my nerves, my patience level is pretty high, unless ur screaming into ur headset on purpose, then i will just leave :p

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Relaxed, Very Social, a real people person

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I don't know exactly what I am getting into in this guild but i figured that ur a mature guild looking for all types of players and i figured..WHY NOT!!!

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Is ur guild active/supportive/helpful/ and or polite? Thats about all for now Me Thinks!

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A fully charged laptop, so i can play Neverwinter with my guildies on my off-adventure time :p

foulsoul

The Big Tomato
Community Leader
and yet you did not mention generals or zero hour?

so have you ever had someone purposefully scream into their headset while you were on voice coms? if so how did that resolve itself?

I would have mentioned Generals and ZH, as i like playing General Townes (Laser General)..gots to have dem laser turrets :p but was asked of 3 games and didnt want to clog up the app/get in trouble for posting more than i should have :D..but anyways, back to 2nd question, i usually just tell an admin or if there isnt one online i try and leave them a message, dont want to try and resolve a problem myself if the person is screaming on purpose, always leads to more drama. and me no like drama, rather have an admin handle it. But yes it has happened b4 :(

Last edited:
Met SirD in game chat a bit yesterday. Seems like a nice guy, new to Neverwinter IIRC but asking good questions on gearing from Zarax, looking forward to running something with him.

SirD, you mention a booger. Now I think most of us would agree that everyone loves their own brand, but I must admit despites literally years of apparently taunting fate and gallons of beer Ive never mistaken a booger for a slice of pizza or whatever fooled you into the accidental booger eating. How did this happen?

Now, if it was a simple matter of "I'm way too drunk to get up so Ill just chew on my nails, aww damn! I forgot I went cave diving!" or if while drunk your sub consciousness tried to help you out with a little salty treat, ya sure, I can get behind that.

If it was just a quick cleansing for any bats in the cave, and chewing on your finger nails forgetting, ya sure ok. Or was it something other? I'm hoping for an 'other' story...

Notice you are a fellow Californian, what parts you hail from?

Oh, and as far as clogging up your app, fear not we are issued officially licensed UEY plungers for just such an occasion. Seriously though since we are a multi-game guild folks you may not run into in NWO will want to get to know you, so feel free to elaborate :)

Last edited:

foulsoul

The Big Tomato
Community Leader
an admin eh? don't see any of those round these parts.

In all seriousness, we try to encourage our members to resolve their own issues together privately, mostly cause I'm lazy, and cause I'm a hammer and everything looks like nail, but mostly I'm lazy...

Gwynn

Community Officer
Community Officer
Also if I feel like I have to be "the adult" in any conversation, I'm likely to get pretty grouchy with whomever put me in that predicament. I'm here to relax and have a good time, just like you are. Once you've tried to resolve any issues yourself and got no resolution and still need a hand, then you can contact me. But unless someone's my kid (you aren't, I checked) or a Starfish, I expect everyone to deal with their own issues ;)

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
Nothing from the applicant since the 6th, he was here on the 12th.

No due to inactivity.

Top Bottom