App: SinyX - I currently have the following games - Elder Scrolls Online, black Desert Online, Fallout 76, Age of empires 2 DE (4/0)

Well I suck at it to be honest, but I can share some tips. My favorite right now (and this will change) is Persian.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Have you been able to meet up with any of us online? I'm good with this app but want to know you have been able to game with us.

You @tallon I currently have two games on my PC right now. Red Dead Online and Age of empires 2 DE. basically I corrupted my eso files...Do you guys have the game Red Dead online? We could team up and conquer the wild wild west.

Fhaol

Promoter
I say YES for keeping up with is app and overall good attitude!

Silentgurl

Promoter
@Fhaol Thank you so much!
So guys, I plan to buy a Nintendo Switch. Any of you guys have consoles?
I have switch! I'm living my Childhood memories with Mario for that lol haha and Welcome to the App process...what kind of games are you looking at? Oh! I am actually picking up Animal crossing Today :)

Krishach

Promoter
Talked to some members about Sinyx's interaction. I understand there was a misunderstanding, but it was handled well and given an explanation. YES from me.

Thank you all so much! Because of time zones I never really manage to find people on discord voice but I would still love to be part of the community!
@Silentgurl I am a big zelda fan. Definitely I am gonna get Breath of the wild. I mean this is the first zelda game where the characters actually talk, but I want to know if I should play Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity first. I wanna have the best experience in getting the story, so what do you think?

Silentgurl

Promoter
nice! I like what I see here, as far as interaction goes, I will give the final YES vote, Congrats and welcome to the community :)

Top Bottom