App: silverionxxl - Neverwinter (0/4)

User name: silverionxxl

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Fast and Furious

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
MARRYING

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I SERVED TO MILITARY 27 YEARS

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
League of legends, Aion, Neverwinter, SWTOR, ı AM ENJOYING TIME I WASTED

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
KS TYPES

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I AM NOT COOL PERSON

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
YPU ARE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE NEVERWINTER

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
MAY I JOIN YOUR GUILD

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
IF THERE IS NOBODY TO HELP ME, I ENTER IT. AT LEAST I MAY SEE HOW HARD IT IS

Krishach

Promoter
Welcome to the application process. That said, this application doesn't have any explanation that helps us get to know you. Please refrain from Capslock.

Why was marrying an embarrassing thing you did that you want to share with us?

Fhaol

Promoter
Are you new to PC gaming??? Marrying isnt too embarrassing..it took me 4 times to get it right :) Good luck and yes please dont use caps and make sure you keep up with your ap. Pro tip, use longer, more detailed answers. We want to know if you are crazy enough :)

Krishach

Promoter
A week with no response. Voting NO until we get another post from the applicant.

Top Bottom