App: shadymunkae - Warframe (4/0)

I'm game for lich hunting but I got to get the mods from the requiem or whatever it's called- relics first 🤣
You get the requiem mods as part of the process - the relics that you need to use to get them drop from the minions of the kuva lich as you hunt it, so it's not really possible to collect them first. I mean, you can go on other people's kuva lich missions when you don't have one yourself, but that'd be a waste of good murmurs that could be applying their progress to YOUR kuva lich hunt.

Killing a kuva lich is a bit of a process... but getting free weapons that are really good, and which you don't have to collect or build parts for... is hard to argue with!

You get the requiem mods as part of the process - the relics that you need to use to get them drop from the minions of the kuva lich as you hunt it, so it's not really possible to collect them first. I mean, you can go on other people's kuva lich missions when you don't have one yourself, but that'd be a waste of good murmurs that could be applying their progress to YOUR kuva lich hunt.

Killing a kuva lich is a bit of a process... but getting free weapons that are really good, and which you don't have to collect or build parts for... is hard to argue with!
I'm getting the hang of it now. I got help earlier today with the one I was working on and managed to finish it. Started another one now haha.

Ive played it on and off since beta ..It has really improved but its not everyone's cup of tea :)
Hey! I was messing with you. I have 3.2k hours on ESO. I love that game but I've thrown in the towel on games like that. I'd rather shoot and blow stuff up now 🤣

Fhaol

Promoter
Thans why Im also doing world of warships..quicky battles to clear my head :)

Hey! I was messing with you. I have 3.2k hours on ESO. I love that game but I've thrown in the towel on games like that. I'd rather shoot and blow stuff up now 🤣

Okay so I refunded my Destiny 2 DLC pre-order and moved my focus towards Warframe! 🤣 I gotta thanks DR for putting up with all my questions haha

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hey Silent!

How's it going? It was nice meeting you too! I had a great time with the guys haha.
its going Dude, busy week at my job, hope the runs in Waframe are going well for you, good to see you active here and in game...hope your week is going well :)

its going Dude, busy week at my job, hope the runs in Waframe are going well for you, good to see you active here and in game...hope your week is going well :)
It's going alright! Haha. Weeks been alright too. Just having the stress of being jobless and stress of finding a job too

I gotta thanks DR for putting up with all my questions haha
DR is a damned saint, I tell ya hwat. I dunno how he and Hav have constantly managed to put up with my noob ass over the years.

I remember catching you on a few times, and if I'm remembering correctly, I think you were one of the ones that helped DR carry me through some Index runs for cash as well as helped me with my Mesa Prime parts. Not a bad fit for the U at all.

arkle

Promoter
I'm also liking the interation. I played Warframe for maybe a month but couldnt hit a barn door with a shovel so gave up. Glad you are liking it though and if Dr says good things then that's cool with me

YES

DR is a damned saint, I tell ya hwat. I dunno how he and Hav have constantly managed to put up with my noob ass over the years.

I remember catching you on a few times, and if I'm remembering correctly, I think you were one of the ones that helped DR carry me through some Index runs for cash as well as helped me with my Mesa Prime parts. Not a bad fit for the U at all.
Hey! I honestly don't remember if I helped you out with it but I'm sure as heck know I'll help out if anyone needs anything. 😀

I'm also liking the interation. I played Warframe for maybe a month but couldnt hit a barn door with a shovel so gave up. Glad you are liking it though and if Dr says good things then that's cool with me

YES
Hello! Thanks for that. I am now that I'm taking my time with it and going through things at my own pace. 😀

Top Bottom