App: shadymunkae - Warframe (4/0)

User name: shadymunkae

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Warframe

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? BaronHanzo

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
Yes

What is their forum name(s)?
LilyStargazer

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I argued with the missus that a bottle of cough syrup shouldn't be stored in the refrigerator because it said that it should be stored above 30 degrees Celsius. She asked me to repeat what I said but slower and think hard about it. I felt so stupid but i blamed the meds. lmao!

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest job? My 5 years working for Optus Australia as I only needed to work 1-2 hours and spend the rest of the day spacing out. Worst? My latest job. Worst employer I've ever worked for. Last minute changes that never had any logical explanation to it and was irrelevant.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Medal Of Honor (2010), Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Elder Scrolls Online. Why? MoH and CoD has parts in them that would make a grown man cry. MoH especially. The ending was heart breaking to watch Rabbit die.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Most annoying person? Myself! lmao! why? That's a really good question.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I'm actually the most uncool person i know. I'm boring. I like staying in. but if i was to say something cool bout myself? I'll say me being as tall as i am, for an asian.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I've heard good stuff from my friend who's in the guild and based on what she described. I might just fit right in.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
How active are you guys in Warframe? And is there any events held by the community?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A potion of wisdom.. why? I'm dumb like that to even go in after being warned. haha. not going to lie, this got me thinking harder than the other questions above.

Hi Shady! Glad to see you applied! Since you're a game hopper like Magus I figured you'd fit right in lol. Love the story about the cough syrup. Are you enjoying getting back into Warframe yet?

Hi Shady! Glad to see you applied! Since you're a game hopper like Magus I figured you'd fit right in lol. Love the story about the cough syrup. Are you enjoying getting back into Warframe yet?
i still facepalm when i think back about the cough syrup! I'm having fun actually. It gets lonely in game sometimes haha

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hi Shady! Welcome to the App process, I will give you a run down on how things go with the process, it takes 4 votes from Blue names, and 3 votes is normally a no go, you just need to be active here and in game, and it's usually smooth sailing from that point on. I see you are applying with Warframe, I play that from time to time myself, I enjoy shooters alot lol What is it about Warframe, that you enjoy it so much? If you need any help at all, please let one of us know and we will be happy to help you, and best of luck with your App :)

Hi Shady! Welcome to the App process, I will give you a run down on how things go with the process, it takes 4 votes from Blue names, and 3 votes is normally a no go, you just need to be active here and in game, and it's usually smooth sailing from that point on. I see you are applying with Warframe, I play that from time to time myself, I enjoy shooters alot lol What is it about Warframe, that you enjoy it so much? If you need any help at all, please let one of us know and we will be happy to help you, and best of luck with your App :)
Hey Silent! thanks for the run down on things. I used to play Warframe a couple of years back with friends but they've moved on to a different platform. I came back to Warframe cause Valil said she's playing it too. All it takes is just 1 friend to play and i'm down for it! haha. As far as help goes, I think Valil has my back on keeping me up to speed with things. So i'm alright for now. And also, about Warframe? I like being a space ninja! :p

Rhu

So i'm alright for now.
You had not received our complimentary applicant-grade clan invite, yet. That's not okay. Not. At. All.

Invite has been taken care of, so you're probably okay for now. Nothing will spiral out of control in the next few hours.

Ha. Why would you even think that such a thing would happen? Everything is fine. We're all fine, here.

And also, about Warframe? I like being a space ninja! :p
I spent a good chunk of last evening pinning enemies to walls with a longbow while bouncing around in the wall-assisted flight mode that is the parkour system. Is it the best way to commit turbomurder in space? No. But when spacemurder looks this cool, you realize that efficiency is for squares.

You had not received our complimentary applicant-grade clan invite, yet. That's not okay. Not. At. All.

Invite has been taken care of, so you're probably okay for now. Nothing will spiral out of control in the next few hours.

Ha. Why would you even think that such a thing would happen? Everything is fine. We're all fine, here.

I spent a good chunk of last evening pinning enemies to walls with a longbow while bouncing around in the wall-assisted flight mode that is the parkour system. Is it the best way to commit turbomurder in space? No. But when spacemurder looks this cool, you realize that efficiency is for squares.
LMAO! I'm trying to get used to my frame again. I keep running off the edge and falling off. Spend most of my time in missions, zooming around which missing 9/10 of my shots and feeling good cause I got something with that 1.

Rhu you forgot the mandatory training video!

Shady's a good chap. I've heard enough over Lily's shoulder and also had conversations with him over said shoulder for awhile now. ;)

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hey Silent! thanks for the run down on things. I used to play Warframe a couple of years back with friends but they've moved on to a different platform. I came back to Warframe cause Valil said she's playing it too. All it takes is just 1 friend to play and i'm down for it! haha. As far as help goes, I think Valil has my back on keeping me up to speed with things. So i'm alright for now. And also, about Warframe? I like being a space ninja! :p
nice answer Dude, and it was nice meeting you in mumble the other night...you seemed really nice :)

The grind is reaaaaal! Hahaha! I finally got a riven mod... For a weapon I don't use ! Lol
That'll be almost all of your riven life I'm afraid. It's a rare, rare thing to get a riven that A) applies to a weapon you'll ever use and B) has stats that you'd waste that many points on without requiring a dozen re-rolls.

I look forward to Lich-hunting with you!

That'll be almost all of your riven life I'm afraid. It's a rare, rare thing to get a riven that A) applies to a weapon you'll ever use and B) has stats that you'd waste that many points on without requiring a dozen re-rolls.

I look forward to Lich-hunting with you!
Haha! Good point. But I'll be lucky if I ever get another riven. I'm game for lich hunting but I got to get the mods from the requiem or whatever it's called- relics first 🤣

Fhaol

Promoter
Firts of all, I love the avatar!! 2nd, you dont put cough syrup in the fridge it will crystalize. So what is your favorite frame and why?? I had to quit for now because Im so un co ordinated I cant get past M12. Good luck!

Firts of all, I love the avatar!! 2nd, you dont put cough syrup in the fridge it will crystalize. So what is your favorite frame and why?? I had to quit for now because Im so un co ordinated I cant get past M12. Good luck!
Hey! The cough syrup's in a compartment that's lower temperature than the rest. It's meant to chill stuff. Haha. I usually play Nezha cause he's fast and tank with the Halo Ward. I also love my Trinity Prime. Learning Saryn now too. I just got pass MR12 a couple of hours ago. MR13 test was easier than I expected .

Fhaol

Promoter
Cool I just have crappy vision and those kind are hard for me. There is lots to do other wise, I might do some again iif there are more Ueys playing. Whats your favorite main weapon>> I love my flame thrower!!! Have you ever tried World of Warships or ESO?? NO if not there is no right answer.

Cool I just have crappy vision and those kind are hard for me. There is lots to do other wise, I might do some again iif there are more Ueys playing. Whats your favorite main weapon>> I love my flame thrower!!! Have you ever tried World of Warships or ESO?? NO if not there is no right answer.
I actually played ESO. not very good at it though :p

Top Bottom