App: SaltySauce - Neverwinter (0/3)

User name: SaltySauce

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Astrid

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Fall like a bag of trash in front of my friends

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest -> SysAdmin
Wrost -> Store Atendant

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Resident evil series
Pokemon LF/FR/RSE
Skyrim

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
A disgusting guy from school cuz He live to talk shit about people

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Im a very calm person

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Cuz Unrepentant seems to be a funny and organized place to make some progress in the game

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
What you guys do to improve the members experience in the guild?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A bag of Doritos and one Shotgun cuz everyone like doritos and shotguns

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Welcome to the app process! This is a way for us to get to know you a little but and for you to get to know us so we can all figure out if this is a place where you fit in. Unrepentant is all about having a fun community that is also respectful of each other. In order to get to know you we needs you to expand on your answers some. Is sysadmin your current job or did you move onto something else? What did/do you like about it? Can you expand on your dumb/funny story? Or switch to a different one?

As for your question, we create a friendly community for our members to hang out in and we don't tolerate a bunch of drama or abusive behavior.

Learnedhand

Promoter
Welcome to the application process,

I have to agree with Tallon. Please give us some further info to help us get to know you. It couldn't hurt to take a peek at the accepted applications section for examples of what has worked for others.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
It's been a week, anybody see this applicant in game?

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I don't like this app, it's very thin and the content we do have is lazy and doesn't fit with the community. I'm voting no.

Krishach

Promoter
Can you give us more details on the fall? I realize people laugh but they can be a serious hazard. Hopefully you weren't hurt.

Can someone from Neverwinter please give us an update, and maybe contact this person in game?

Krishach

Promoter
No activity since 9/28, will vote NO for driveby. Will remove NO if applicant returns.

Top Bottom