App: RudiBoyy - I love playing all kinds of MMORPGs :) (0/3)

Some of the DLCs were pretty good level additions, but only one person has to have them for the group to play. Some of us have them, so if you're free lets grab a game.
Alright haha, sorry for not replying for some time but I was quite busy. My Name is ShockDolf on Steam :)

I'm liking this app so far. How was your holiday season? Have you been able to meet up with us online?
My holidays were quite alright, had a lot of things to sort out, what about you ? No unfortunately ive been quite busy. Didnt around to play the new mod in Neverwinter either yet,

Sorry to be the pedant in the room but your OP title is too long - too long that it didnt all fit in and too long to allow us to monitor your votes (4 YES hopefully and 0 NO)

I think i can edit it for you, would you like to suggest a shorter title?

And welcome to the app process, it looks to have made a good start to me and but for the holiday period we might be further on.
Alright thanks for the info, I have edited it. Is it alright now?

Some of the DLCs were pretty good level additions, but only one person has to have them for the group to play. Some of us have them, so if you're free lets grab a game.
Alright Haha, lets grab a few games. My Steam Name is : ShockDolf

Sorry to be the pedant in the room but your OP title is too long - too long that it didnt all fit in and too long to allow us to monitor your votes (4 YES hopefully and 0 NO)

I think i can edit it for you, would you like to suggest a shorter title?

And welcome to the app process, it looks to have made a good start to me and but for the holiday period we might be further on.
Alright thanks for the info. I have edited the title, is it fine now ?

Damn the site was bugged for me so I accidentally answered some questions twice ^^

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I'm good with this app and think you will fit in around here just fine. Have you been able to meet up with us in game or chat yet?

I'm good with this app and think you will fit in around here just fine. Have you been able to meet up with us in game or chat yet?
Hey, yeah im playing dungeons and missions from time to time with you guys in Neverwinter (mostly with Heethin, since hes often online when I am haha).

Krishach

Promoter
Yes I am im kinda busy in Real Life, lots of stuff going on right now due to the corona virus in germany.
Thanks for the reply. It is crazy times. Poke Heethin to post, and we will too; thanks for the update. Also we do have at least a few other native Germans weathering the state of affairs there. Hopefully they can Coma by and say hi (cough).

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
We have let this app linger too long in here. I'm giving it a yes vote based on positive member feedback and sticking with the app.

Fhaol

Promoter
Yea the wifey loves what she calls "booger", or scary movies but it's hard to find one not cliche..Do you have a certain sub genre?? We recently re watched From Beyond and Reanimater movies...campy but cool! I personally love dumb movies like the Sharknado and evil bong movies/

Haha, my preferred genre of movies is Horror. What about you ?

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I'm voting no to close this out. I am happy to reopen this if the applicant comes back.

Top Bottom