App: rtfreder - Neverwinter (0/3)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
Parallax

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Well, last week I was pantless in my kitchen cooking dinner with my wife. I was going to fart on her and yeah... It ended up being a surprise shart. She died laughing, I grabbed a paper towel just to be sure.

Sadly, I was right. Next step, bathroom to finish the job :D

She hasn't let me live it down yet.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
The coolest job was the Air Force, getting serve others, travel for free and contribute to my country was a great experience.

The worst job was a summer job as a groundskeeper at a college I went to. All the weed pulling and weed-eating on a steep hill was NOT my idea of fun.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Dark Age of Camelot - Good and simple system for PVE and PVP (RVR). The community was so tight-knit, you would respect your enemy based on their skill. Facerolling was not a thing.

Super Mario Brothers -- Classic and never gets old, although it seems my hand-eye coordination isn't as good as it was in the 80's haha.

Warhammer -- Great game, good pve/pvp objectives and great community.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
A guildie from WoW - He never played the game we were playing but would log into discord and pick fights with people and tell them how they "should" be playing their toon.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I have a 68 mustang convertible I've been restoring since 2012, it's almost done! I love it,my wife hates it because there is no A/C haha. Recently it caught on fire so yeah that's a new problem the insurance company will have to fix :D

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I like that your guild doesn't wear pants, you're adults who don't cheat and you put people first.

Sounds fun and respectable!

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Who came up with the Tao of Uey? Do people respect the rules? Do the founders still play? If so, do they play Neverwinter today?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A phone to call your friends and some toilet paper :D #Covid19

Krishach

Promoter
Welcome to the app process. I'm one of the co-op lurkers; any co-op/casual games that you play?

Also sounds like your wife has a sense of humor, but that be karmic justice right there sir...

Learnedhand

Promoter
Welcome to the application process,

I think it was Jack Nicholson, or one of his characters, that said: "never trust a fart." One can't help but wonder if he was speaking from experience of also pooping his drawers while trying to fart on his wife. She's never gonna let you live that one down:D

How long were you in the AF? Were you stationed anywhere cool?

Top Bottom