App: Roisin McNaughty - Neverwinter, I do play some CS:GO but I'm mainly here for Neverwinter. (0/3)

User name: Roisin McNaughty

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter, I do play some CS:GO but I'm mainly here for Neverwinter.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Roisin McNaughty@mrsmcnaughty#1915

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Well, the most embarassing thing that's ever happened to me was the time I was waiting for the bus at the bus station. It's located underneath a mall and was wearing a crop top with a long coat over it. It was kind of hot so I decided to open up my coat. What I didn't realize was that my crop top was hanging above my breasts and were uncovered for the whole world to see. I stood there for 10 minutes and noticed folks staring at me. When I realized I nearly fainted :/

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I did a small mortician gig for a while. The quiet is nice and eerie.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Neverwinter obviously, Star Trek Online and Mario Kart.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Jim! Always fucking JIM! One of those folks that always has to one up you. If you fell off the stairs, he fell off the stairs three times. Jim needs to stay in his lane.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Well, I can lick the insides of my knees? I don't really have anything cool to say. I also can't add any pics for some reason.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Because I went through the guild searching tab, saw you guys' description and loved it. I'm looking for a very laidback guild and you guys don't stress any requirements like having to sweep for influence etc. I love that!

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Do you guys use discord? :D

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A bottle of Scotch, I am so gonna need that.

Krishach

Promoter
Welcome to the app process. We are pretty laid back, though we do ask you keep active while your app is active. Its our chance to see if you're a good fit for us, and you to see if this is the type of group for you.

We also have an STO group, quite a few others (I'm Elite: Dangerous at the moment), and do some pick-up/group games pretty often. Are their any co-op/friendly games you indulge in? We've got Rocket League pretty regularly, but saturdays have been Left 4 Dead 2, Vermintide 2, Killing Floor 2, Among Us, Dead By Daylight, and others. Are there any co-ops you appreciate yourself?

Thank you for the reply! I keep checking every day. I do play Among us and Star Trek Online, so I'd love to join over there aswell! :)

Learnedhand

Promoter
Welcome to the application process.

If you haven't already, you can join the gang in Neverwinter while your app is pending by joining our custom in-game chat channel (the command is /channel_join uey), imtroducing yourself as a new applicant and requesting a guild invite.

Fhaol

Promoter
Welcome to the "process". Mortuary gig huh??I thought of that once but there werent any schools nearby. Why not make a career out of it?? I mean never ending business??? Good luck!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Well, the most embarassing thing that's ever happened to me was the time I was waiting for the bus at the bus station. It's located underneath a mall and was wearing a crop top with a long coat over it. It was kind of hot so I decided to open up my coat. What I didn't realize was that my crop top was hanging above my breasts and were uncovered for the whole world to see. I stood there for 10 minutes and noticed folks staring at me. When I realized I nearly fainted :/
This is totally awesome! One of those moments in life where you just say to yourself " did I just do that?".

Jim! Always fucking JIM! One of those folks that always has to one up you. If you fell off the stairs, he fell off the stairs three times. Jim needs to stay in his lane.
Jim also has a special meaning to me. 15 years ago I had a boss named Jim for a year who was a combination of a narcissist and an idiot. I have endless stories after only working with the guy for a year. Now when I see somebody in charge of something who is obviously just a big pretender I just refer to them as a "Jim".

How did you end up with the mortician job?

Short advice on the app process, stay active on this app and banter around with us. Try to find us in game sooner rather than later if possible and run with us. Positive member interaction and feedback is key for this process to go quickly. What we really want here is fun cool people to hang with online who won't bring in a bunch of drama.

This is totally awesome! One of those moments in life where you just say to yourself " did I just do that?".

Jim also has a special meaning to me. 15 years ago I had a boss named Jim for a year who was a combination of a narcissist and an idiot. I have endless stories after only working with the guy for a year. Now when I see somebody in charge of something who is obviously just a big pretender I just refer to them as a "Jim".

How did you end up with the mortician job?

Short advice on the app process, stay active on this app and banter around with us. Try to find us in game sooner rather than later if possible and run with us. Positive member interaction and feedback is key for this process to go quickly. What we really want here is fun cool people to hang with online who won't bring in a bunch of drama.

Hello! Everyone knows a ''Jim''.

As for how I ended up with the mortician job. My uncle is a mortician and since I'm studying medicine, he allowed me to come work for him. The money was good. I quit because of a lack of time for studying.

I tried reaching out in the UEY channel, unfortunately I seem to be on at odd times. Didn't get a reply yet, but will keep trying. Thanks for the advice!

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
I did try sending you a direct invite, which doesn't require us both being online, but it said you were already in a guild. Thanks for posting your entire character name/handle, though, it's quite helpful.

I did try sending you a direct invite, which doesn't require us both being online, but it said you were already in a guild. Thanks for posting your entire character name/handle, though, it's quite helpful.

Thank you for the reply. I had my toon in my bank guild and removed all my items from there, but forgot to leave the guild. I will do so now!

arkle

Promoter
Good luck with the app, looking good so far.

I dont play NW, only really play one MMO although I dabble for a change maybe a few weeks a year. What do you like about NW that keeps you playing?

Good luck with the app, looking good so far.

I dont play NW, only really play one MMO although I dabble for a change maybe a few weeks a year. What do you like about NW that keeps you playing?
Sorry for the late reply, life caught up with me! I enjoy Neverwinter because I'm a big D&D fan, and MMORPG's are my secret love. I've been playing since 2014 and do not plan on stopping anytime soon. I've made some great friends on there that I would miss too much if I'd leave aswell.

The reason why I like it so much is the player base. Everyone is so friendly and the storyline is fun too. I started playing with it first so I guess I enjoy it the most.

arkle

Promoter
The reason why I like it so much is the player base. Everyone is so friendly and the storyline is fun too. I started playing with it first so I guess I enjoy it the most.
Fair enough, I tried it for like 3 hours so not really a fair comparison with the 9 years I have played DDO.

Where/how/when did you get in to D&D? Are you looking forward to the movie?

I got into it when I was in highschool. A few friends of mine did D&D and I wanted to join in. I got my love for it through them.

Also, did not know there was a movie coming, will definitely check it out, thanks!

Top Bottom