App: Rockysjargin - DDO AND NEVERWINTER (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Chatted with Rocky quite a lot and rescued him and Arkle once :)

Seems pretty active, will definitely group once our alts match levels.

What is your least favourite DDO monster and why?

Awesome looking forward to it :) and so far ill have to say those shavarath blades because they instakilled me like 5 times xD in a row because i couldnt see them with the ice making me not able to see

Last edited:

arkle

Promoter
Rocky is very active, level 15 in about a week. I'll have to look to my laurels.

YES

Silentgurl

Promoter
Chatted with Rocky quite a lot and rescued him and Arkle once :)

Seems pretty active, will definitely group once our alts match levels.

What is your least favourite DDO monster and why?
glad yall got some gaming time in with him! sounds like a good time too me =p

glad yall got some gaming time in with him! sounds like a good time too me =p
Haha so i was running vale just needed two more quests for cap then my internet gave out there's a network error all over town hopefully its fixed when I get off work so I can reincarnated tonight xD

Silentgurl

Promoter
Haha so i was running vale just needed two more quests for cap then my internet gave out there's a network error all over town hopefully its fixed when I get off work so I can reincarnated tonight xD
dang Dude, that sucks! and congrats to doing your first TR when you got there :)

Hey Rocky, glad to see this app is moving along nicely. It was also nice to briefly chat with you in mumble.

And now for my current favorite question... What's your favorite pizza? (Both toppings and place.)

Hey Rocky, glad to see this app is moving along nicely. It was also nice to briefly chat with you in mumble.

And now for my current favorite question... What's your favorite pizza? (Both toppings and place.)
Honestly my favorite pizza is Hawaiian pizza from freddies pizzeria here in saint john nb :) that'll be ham and pineapple and mozzarella pizza

whats yours? And srry we just got hit rate hard like 50 ppl all came in at once xD

Well I had to apply for EI( employment insurance) yesterday my job closed tell further notice because of rhe corona virus so I have a lot of free time so you'll be seeing me a lot more often in game in the coming weeks.. But today I wont be on very much its my dads birthday(RIP) ill be visiting his gravesite with some family members and spending time with them today but ill be on later tonight to game have a good day everyone

arkle

Promoter
Well I had to apply for EI( employment insurance) yesterday my job closed tell further notice because of rhe corona virus so I have a lot of free time so you'll be seeing me a lot more often in game in the coming weeks.. But today I wont be on very much its my dads birthday(RIP) ill be visiting his gravesite with some family members and spending time with them today but ill be on later tonight to game have a good day everyone
that's a lot of news in 3 lines...commiserations on your dad's passing on, was this fairly recent or some years' ago?

Sorry about your job, that sucks but you will have a lot of company. Some of my clients are looking flaky and may not pay their bills.

You'll be in game more often? How? Going to clone yourself?

that's a lot of news in 3 lines...commiserations on your dad's passing on, was this fairly recent or some years' ago?

Sorry about your job, that sucks but you will have a lot of company. Some of my clients are looking flaky and may not pay their bills.

You'll be in game more often? How? Going to clone yourself?
My father passed away 2 years ago, and the company will be good going thru some hard times right now and imagine I wish i had the power ro clone myself that be wicked awesome!!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I'm going to add another yes to this app. One more to go.

Top Bottom