App: Robinette - Just neverwinter now. (0/3)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Just neverwinter now.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
Robinette

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I don't get embarrassed. I have done things and later thought was wrong but not dumb, if I learned from them and became a better person.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Christian, makes no money but great possible benefits. Worst: Living the values of Satin.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
One maybe. A good remake of Ashrons Call

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Ex wife. She couldn't be trusted beyond what she felt at the moment.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Martial Artist 46+ years.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Seems you have a lot of high levels to help learn the game. You have some conduct rules I like.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
-

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A light of some type. Why. If it is a cave i t is most likely dark. Whatever the danger I have a better chance if dealing with it if I can see it.

Holy shit dude... Asheron's Call! I remember playing that game (through beta and initial release) eons ago... good memory! And *good* remake? You don't see any MMO today that is reminisce of AC? Or you missed the 1st person POV dungeon crawling?

Wow........

Um, welcome to the Unrepentant Application Process. It's one of the few things we take seriously around here. IF this is a real application attempt, ya might want to flush it out....a lot. By that I mean if you could put in more than 1 sentence a question it would be nice. Might also wanna go check the accepted/rejected applications right above where you posted this. Good luck for now =)

~Ave

doyler

NWO Guild Leader
what Avadementia said not a great start. take some time to review the accepted and rejected apps. Come back and convince us that you are taking this process serious.

So what values of satin turns you off the most? Do you not like the smooth feel, or maybe its shiny appearance?

I mean this looks kinda comfy, but I can see where it may lead to some temptations...

Wow........

IF this is a real application attempt, ya might want to flush it out....a lot.
I agree, this is at least a double flusher, if not a third time, just to be sure that load gets all the way to the main sewer.

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
Looks like a drive by, no activity since the application was posted two days ago, and a very lackluster application. Just... No.

46 years of martial arts...I would think there was patience taught in there some where...

Are you still with us?

am withholding an opinion for now.. but dang Robinette... Gandhi and the Buddhist monks had more conversation, as it were.

truly does look like a drive-by, but holding steady for now on casting a vote for a couple of days.

whither are thou, Robinette?

:cool:

No idea what this is, except it's not a compelling application. As I read it I think it's a total troll.

-1 No

You said "Asheron's Call", which is like my bat-signal.

But then you never came back soooo...

No.

Robinette popped back into Uey chat today. Not sure where they were, but can we move this back to "in process"?

Robinette popped back into Uey chat today. Not sure where they were, but can we move this back to "in process"?
3 no's...

Maybe if they respond back in this thread? I don't know all the rules, I'm still a nubster.

If one of the No voting officers removes their vote, we can change this back to active and continue the process.

The applicant coming back, showing their interest, and being active in their app will be the determining factor for whether or not that happens. I will be personally keeping my No vote in place until they come back :)

Top Bottom